ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

PEACHES

"Hey isn't that Langa and Reki?"

"Who?"

"The snowboarder dude and his friend."

"Oh. Yea."

You and Miya skate over to the teenagers, Miya skating right in between the two. The older teens were in a conversation but got interrupted by Miya.

"Don't do that! You could get hurt!" Reki scolded Miya.

Miya ignored them and kept going forward. "Whatever, slime."

You went around the older boys giving them a small smile. Reki went after Miya following his moves. Miya looked back to see Reki right behind him. Miya did different tricks, Reki copying each on. Not as good of course.

Miya now did some flip in the air. It was way harder than the other tricks. The red head tried the flip but failed. He face planted, skateboard rolling away. After the Langa went full speed to the boy. He passed his friends who were still on the ground.

Miya took a sharp turn knowing Langa would follow. As Langa turned his straps on his board broke. The only thing keeping him from falling. Langa falls forward landing on his knees.

You were following behind them the whole time watching it play out. When you saw the boys on the floor you went over to help. You put a hand out for them to take.

"Stop touching those slimes, y/n." Miya told you, pushing your hand, dragging you away.

Miya had an interview in a while, you guys had about two hours till then. While you were walking, Miya seemed to be lost in his thoughts. He wasn't saying much just following behind you. You ended up going to get ice cream then would head to Miya's after.

Walking in you order your flavor then Miya. You find a seat and start eating. It was quiet as Miya was still in thought.

"Miya-"

"I have a crush on someone. Can you help me?"

You immediately stop eating, freezing. You wish your ears were deceiving you. You look up to see Miya looking straight at you. Almost like he wanted to see a reaction out of you.

"Really? That's awesome..! When can I meet them?" You fought back your tears having to keep your happy personality. What would crying do? You put a big smile on your face.

"Oh um. I don't know yet, but what were you going to say?" He asks, you looking kinda hurt.

"Oh nothing! I should go you have an interview. " Without giving him time to answer you give him a closed eyed smile, waving bye. You walk to your house with your head down.

Hiding your board, you make it to your room. You close the door then pull out your stickers. You decide decorating your board was the best way to lift your mood.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

It was the next day and surprisingly decorating your board put you to sleep. You didn't walk to school with Miya today. You weren't avoiding him, just giving him some space. What would his crush think if they saw Miya with me all the time?

'That was the only reason.' you tried to reassure yourself.

You went to your locker then straight to class. On your way you saw Miya in the hallway. He was looking at a boy and a girl. You wondered if he liked one of them till you heard them talking about him.

You walk past them accidentally bumping into them. The drop there books then look up to see you. "Sorry." They apologize, still standing in front of you.

"Don't be sorry, move." The couple move out the way. You give a quick glance to Miya with a smile before walking in class.

Class was nothing special. You sat next to Miya saying nothing more than a couple words. Today he was going against Langa at S. You were sure his crush wasn't going to be there.

You get up to leave the class when your arm gets grabbed. You turn around to see Miya. "Are you going to S tonight?" He whispers intertwining your hand with his. He was more anxious than usual, not meeting your eyes.

"Of course." After you said that Miya drags you to his house still hand in hand. When you walk in you are greeted by his parents.

"Hey y/n. Miya, can you pick out a picture of baby you? It's for an interview." His mom said.

Miya nods and quickly picks a picture. He hides one behind him, crumbling it up. That didn't go unnoticed by you.

After you make it up the stairs you go to Miya's room. He was getting ready while you were on your switch. When he gets done you head out the door.

There were a lot of people as always, so you held onto Miya's jacket. When he went to the starting line you went to the side. After a while you saw Langa but he didn't have a board. They all waited till Reki came running in, straight to Langa. They talked for a little till Langa took his place next to Miya.3

2

1

GO!

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

A/n: I End is rushed but I think I have an idea of were this story is going.