More than just surviving

Dear readers,
I am back with new ideas! Welcome to this new SurHee story. However, this time it will be slightly different, because this one is a collection of one-shots concerning these two beauties. The one-shots are not related to one another and they can be from s1 or s2. Also, some of them may content a lot of angst.

Another thing you need to know is that it may take me longer than usual to upload the new chapters because my schedule is quite hectic at the moment, but I'll do my best to post two chapters per week.

Now, let the fun begin!
Happy reading!! ^^
—————

"Who are you and how dare you follow me?" the woman Oh Yoon-hee thought to be Shim Su-ryeon asked her as she pinned her against the car's door. Yoon-hee swallowed as she watched her facial features. It had to be her. They were identical and that unique scent that characterized Shim Su-ryeon was around her even if she tried to cover it with some cheap perfume. "Answer me!" she demanded.

"Shim Su-ryeon. It's me," Oh Yoon-hee replied, nervously. A part of her wanted to hug her. She had missed her terribly. Ae-gyo eyed her as she tried to recompose herself. The moment she saw her back in Hera Palace, she knew that this would happen. She knew that Yoon-hee was too stubborn to let her go just like that. "Don't you recognize me?" Oh Yoon-hee asked her with a broken voice. Ae-gyo could see how hurt Oh Yoon-hee was due to her indifference.

"Why would I? You're a nobody," Ae-gyo replied, coldly. Oh Yoon-hee swallowed, not believing what she was hearing. She grabbed the woman's hand between hers and Oh Yoon-hee thought that she saw her flinch at the sudden touch. Ae-gyo's mask fell off just enough to let Oh Yoon-hee know that that small interaction meant something to her.

"Why are you lying? You're Shim Su-ryeon," Oh Yoon-hee insisted, noticing that her hands were cold. She frowned. Her hands used to be warm and soft, however, these hands were the opposite. Could she be wrong about her? Ae-gyo letting go of her and stepping back brought her back to the real world. Oh Yoon-hee cleared her throat before speaking again. "I know it's you. I could recognize you even if you changed your skin color," she stated, watching her. The taller woman chuckled.

"You freak, stay away from me and don't you dare follow me again," the older woman said, threatening her. Ae-gyo looked at her one more time before walking away from her, however, Oh Yoon-hee hurried to grab her hand again. Ae-gyo's purse fell to the floor as did her things. She sighed and took out her ID. "My name is Na Ae-gyo," she said as she showed her her ID. Oh Yoon-hee shook her head in denial.

"No. You're Shim Su-ryeon. You can't fool me," Oh Yoon-hee replied. Ae-gyo held her gaze as if challenging her. Deep down she hoped Oh Yoon-hee found out it was her. She would hate to think that she had forgotten about her so soon. It would destroy her. "Why did you leave like that? Don't you know everything I have been through? About all the nights I have cried myself to sleep?! All the guilt I have had to carry?!" Oh Yoon-hee asked her, raising her voice.

"Don't you think that putting it all on a dead person is pathetic?" Ae-gyo asked her, playing her character. Oh Yoon-hee frowned. The impostor could try all she wanted to pretend to be Ae-gyo, but there were the small things that gave her away, such as the way she looked at her and the way her facial features changed when she was upset. Oh Yoon-hee cleared her throat and stepped forward, invading her personal space. "What is it?" Ae-gyo asked her, concerned. Oh Yoon-hee's brown eyes went from Ae-gyo's eyes to her nose, and then to her lips.

"Shim Su-ryeon! Stop it, please," Oh Yoon-hee asked her in a whisper. She closed her eyes and swallowed. "I can't lose you twice. I'm not that strong," Yoon-hee whispered, feeling the tears in her eyes. "I lost Ro-na and my husband. If you're Su-ryeon, don't turn your back on me, please. I need you more than ever," she finished, sobbing. Ae-gyo looked at her and bit her lip as she turned around to leave. If she stayed there, she wouldn't be able to watch her falling apart without doing something about it. She was about to call the cab again when she stopped dead in her tracks. She could hear Oh Yoon-hee crying. The impostor was bitting her lip so hard that she could taste blood. Her hands turned into fists as she closed her eyes. She could go back to her and tell her the truth or she could leave at once to protect her. Ae-gyo sighed in frustration. If only she listened to her head instead of her heart.