"Loverboy" (Sapbur)

(Do people ship Sapbur? Probably not, am I still writing something for it? Yes, yes I fucking am, enjoy the underratedness my friends)

Notes

Apartment au.

Third person perspective

And they were roommates

<-~->

Wilbur let out a soft sigh as he laid back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He was honestly just bored today, his roommate was out, it was a cloudy day, and there just wasn't much to do in his lovesick.

You see, the brunette often had these moods where he was just- lovesick. He had grown feelings for his roommate not long after moving in, but after countless repeats of rejection, he never said anything.

He finally managed to sit himself up, stretching as he looked at the clock, hoping Sapnap would be back soon, he missed the raven, of course, he always did when the other was away, anyway.

Wilbur slowly stood, approaching his bedroom door and walking out, heading to the small balcony the apartment had.

As he walked out onto the balcony, he let out a breath from feeling the wind softly blow against him.

He then leaned on the railing, looking out at the city. Of course, that's not what was on his mind, he was thinking of Sapnap, he could never get the other out of his head in these moments.

As he took a few moments of peace to get lost in his thoughts, he was quickly snapped out of it from the yell of his roommate.

"Hey loverboy! I'm back!" Wilbur turned to the balcony door, seeing his roommate rushing over, leaning onto the doorway out to the balcony for support, seeming to be panting.

"Bloody hell, Sap, did you sprint all the way back?" Wilbur let out bluntly, blinking at his out of breath roommate.

Sapnap let out a laugh as he shrugged, taking in a deep breath and running a hand through his hair. "Maybe, whatcha doing, loverboy?" Sapnap grinned at the brunette.

"Nothing really, honestly, why do you call me that?" Wilbur blinked at him. "Your my loverboy, stupid!" Sapnap walked over to him and ruffled his hair.

Wilbur just flushed and rolled his eyes, glancing off. "Oh, and I got you somethin!" Sapnap pulled out some roses, holding them out to the brunette.

"George said you might like roses, so y'know, picked some up" Wilbur was flustered at the gesture, slowly taking the roses. "Erm- Ah- Thank you" He stumbled on his words, smiling nervously.

"The flowers are lovely.." Wilbur let out quietly, staring down at the roses. "Could say the same about yourself" Sapnap chuckled, leaning on the railing.

Wilbur's face flushed red as he huffed a bit, glancing off flusteredly. "Ah- Well, I'm- gonna go find a- vase to put these in" Wilbur quickly excused himself before he expressed his flusteredness too much, but it was already obvious from the start.

Sapnap just chuckled, watching the brunette quickly exit. "Heh, cute lil loverboy" He mumbled to himself, his face a light red as he hummed to himself in praise, walking back into the apartment to continue his daily activities.