The Search Bar

Definitely do not know where this book is going but it's happening and I am going as fast as I can. Enjoy~
__________________________________

"Eri I was posing and sitting there for you for over an hour, let me see the finished product." Touya took the fuzzy pink scarf off of his neck, he began to scratch like his old 'friend' Shigaraki, wondering where everyone was now.

"B-but." Eri sniffled with a blurry set of eyes forming from building tears staring at her drawing in which she thought wasn't her best.

"It can't be that bad, let me see." Touya hit the drawing pad from Eri's grasp in which she held it out towards the tall male.

Once Touya took his first glance at it, he wanted to die.

He kept in laughter, but a minor piece of it spit out.

"It's ugly right Touya? I'm sorry." Eri sniffled biting her lip to hold her quivering lips.

"H-huh?! No it's-it's nice! It's nice! Uh it's very different." Touya tried to stay on a positive note, though wanting to laugh as if someone sat on a fast pillow.

"I-I love it it's very nice." Touya patted Eri's head in which he was still staring at the drawing. "I- uh I've never looked better." Touya was exaggerating , then again Eri had no clue.

"No one can get my nose right, they just can't." Touya whispered looking at his nose with three dots, as well as his eyes that looked like he had a whole pack of crack he took to the head.

His hair was deformed but he went with making it wild like a lion. His scars, were pink with glitter pens as the lining.

"Really?" Eri asked still not believing the person that was watching her, the body on her drawing also held the weirdest pose making herself laugh when she looked at it.

"Of course, let's put it in your dads room so he can see it. Or it can haunt him." Touya snickered to himself quietly in the end of it.

"Yay daddy will like it too because his brother does!" Eri cheered and did a spin with her puffy red skirt moving.

Touya chuckled. "Ah you're very smart Eri, you know that I'm your dads older brother?" He touched her horn picking up the crayons that were once for Shoto's school project.

"Yeah! Daddy talked about you a little bit when I-I stayed with him and and mommy and he said he liked you!" Eri was building up happiness in another heart without even having knowing.

Touya smiled to himself, Shoto was his best friend before he set off to the world as Dabi to cause mysterious acts.

He did miss Shoto, all those times on his birthday he would pass by the house just to see a little fire in the room indicating he was having a cake.

Whenever he got bored as the other old villains weren't there to entertain, he would remember the play dates you had with Shoto and all the early love you two had for one another.

Touya chuckled lightly. "Thank you for telling me that Eri, I'll tease Shoto about it now." He was still going to cause a bit of mischief.

Eri giggled once more and cleaned up a few old toys Fuyumi had kept since she was little, passing them down to Eri who enjoyed them very much.

"Touya can we play tea party now? And I can be a princess and you can be the prince!" Eri was already demanding another thing.