Chapter 1

Brookes pov

im sitting in my room when i get a call from an unknown number. I pick up my phone and click answer. "Hello?" i ask. "Hey Brooke its......its Matt". I hesitate but answer. " Hi Matt" i answer. "Im coming down to LA soon and wanted to see if i could visit you guys...... like old times?". he asks. " I'd have to speak with Nash about it first cause....ya know." i answer. " Look im really sorry about what has happend in the past, i miss you guys. You guys were my best friends. Even the other guys stopped talking to me because of that. I'm asking for your forgivness." he says pleadingly. i sigh. "okay Matt, one more chance.........don't mess it up..." i answer. "Thank you so much....." he says and i could basically hear his smile. "Bye Matt.." i say. "Bye Brooke.... I love you" he says. "I love you too" I sigh before hanging up quickly.

Matts pov

She still loves me?

Nashs pov

She still loves him?

I walk into her room to see her smiling texting someone and which i think i know who.i walk up to her and snatch her phone right from her hands. " What the hell, Nash?" she asks angrely. " I know who your texting!" i smirk at her. " You do?" she says. " YES! and i dont want you texting him" i yell. "him? im texting  a her......as in Mahogany? We were planning to get all the guys together and have a suprise birthday party for you, you asshole!" she yells at me. " Then why did you say you still love Matt?"