Melody's Backstory and Xena's Memory

Year: 784
Location: Marley

"No! PLEASE! She's innocent!" Yelled a feminine voice.

"Stand back! She was found with a syringe filled with Titan serum which is supposed to be kept away from the public. Stealing something so dangerous is unacceptable Therefore this thief Shall face the consequences." A male voice yelled.

"Mom! Dad! I didn't do anything..! I was framed! Please believe me!!" A young girl yelled as she was being cuffed by guards.

"This must be some misunderstanding! Our daughter would never steal something at all!" Another male voiced yelled.

The young girl who seemed to be around 15, was forced to her knees on top of a wall. Not far away, there lied the sand and ocean. Beside her were other people both men and women. They all were silent and looked dead inside; like they had given up hope.

"Begin the injection!" A guard yelled. One by one, the people were being stabbed in the back of the neck by a syringe filled with a familiar serum then were kicked off the wall. Soon, many bolts of yellow lightning burst into the air and there they were....

Titans...

As the person next to the young girl was getting injected, she gave one last look to her Mom and Dad who were forced back and had to watch. One their saddened eyes met their daughters, the girl mouthed an 'I love you' to her parents before turning her head forward, ignoring their cries. She had accepted her fate. Even though it was a misunderstanding, she still couldn't convince the guards that it wasn't her who stole the serum.

Once it was her turn, before she got injected, a female guard said something.

"Sorry it had to end this way, kid. Usually the serum was for these disgusting Eldians but stealing these things is a big 'No'. It's unbelievable that I have to this to a Fellow Marleyan, and to be exact, a kid is...." the female soldier shook her head disappointedly
"I'll make this less painful. Teach those Devils of Paradis who's superior."

The girl's brown eyes that were once fill with fear and sadness were replaced with determination.

'I always wondered about what's over there on those devil's Island. Hell, I might have to thank the bastard for putting me in this situation but also beat the mess out of them for the mistaken punishment I'm about to receive.'

"Right..!" The young girl said.

The female guard smirked but then frowned as she remembered her job.
"Goodbye, kid." she said and stuck the needle in the young girl's Nape and was kicked off the wall.

"SERENITY!!!!"

Melody's POV

"SERENITY!!!!"

I jolted up from that unfamiliar...dream?
I look around. It's dark. It must be nighttime since I couldn't see anything. I sighed and shifted a little to get comfortable and went back to sleep- no scratched that- I went back to laying down and stared at the ceiling.

>>>

what seemed like forever staring at nothing, the Sun had began to rise. I stretched until I heard a satisfying 'pop' from my muscles, I got up. Aella and Ella were still sleeping so me, being the most responsible out of the three, I had got up to go bath. 'Everyone is still asleep so a 30 minute bath can do.' I thought and snuck inside the bathroom after packing a towel, clothes, and shoes. After I got in the bathroom, I softly closed the door and after hearing a little 'Click', I locked the door and took my nightdress off since I was forced to wear one. 'Why can't I sleep with no clothes on? You humans are something else I swear..'
I hoped in the tub and relaxed.