◈𝑪𝒉.4

"Humans... creatures of average intelligence but with high expectations. Who would have thought that they would create someone like me?"

 Who would have thought that they would create someone like me?"

"They finally made their end near ~"

Shori found himself in a strange and frightening place, the last thing he remembered was that he had gone to fall and now he was here, what was meant here.

The place he was in was terrifying, everywhere were piles of bodies, instead of water under his feet there was blood and where there were withered trees. It looked like a battlefield, all soiled, splattered with blood, and dead. The atmosphere was also not friendly, you could feel a feeling of fear, madness and torment.

Shori looked around, nothing caught his attention except that he felt as if he was being watched by someone or something. He slowly turned to see an unfamiliar woman sitting on a pile of bodies, she was wearing a kimono, her black hair was loose and her eyes were red as blood. Something about this woman was strange to him, there was no one around except him and the mysterious woman.

 Something about this woman was strange to him, there was no one around except him and the mysterious woman

[Appearance M/N.I tried to make it look similar to the description I gave about him.]

"So we can finally meet face to face, my vessel" A familiar voice that Shori knew all too well sounded out. The voice belonged to an M/N being who inhabited and controlled Shori, he never knew that "woman" was in fact M/N. Shori thought he would look scarier while M/N looked feminine and eye-catching.

"Did you expect my person to look different? I can always change my body to a more... appropriate" M/N said, amusement and evil intent echoed in his voice. M/N slowly got up from the pile of bodies and jumped down, found himself right in front of Shori and looked at him.

"Hmm ... as I suspected you are quite gentle. In addition, a bit shy and think you ate one of my eyes ~" M/N said as he walked around Shori. The boy was tense, he never suspected that he would face the monster that lived in his body. Now he finally understood where I was, it was his own mind occupied by a monster.

"Ho-How many eyes have you ever had?" Shori said. He knew the monster said it ate one of its eyes, so how many more did he have to eat.

"Oh, how many eyes have I had? Only two but my dogs had more when I was defeated a particle of me dispersed in each of the eyes so there are... 52 ~" M/N said thoughtfully. It was true that M/N himself created shiver dogs to monitor the enemy's every move when M/N "died" each eye had a part of his life in it. After collecting everything, M/N was finally able to return to his own body.

"How can I find them?" Shori asked, the mere thought that he ate his eye belt disgusted him but he couldn't do anything. M/N laughed and they would stand in front of Shori again.

"Ask these shamans, they should know it, I could tell you that too, but ... I prefer to watch you get tired. "M/N said, disappearing from Shori's eyes.Soon Shori started to get a headache, soon everything turned black and all Shori heard were the last words of M/N.

"Soon you'll find out everything, now keep an eye on everyone. Soon everyone will find out why you see curses ~"

 Soon everyone will find out why you see curses ~"