⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival

__________
___

Classes were canceled the next day but we couldn't rest a day

I walk next to dad who looks like a mummy. "Dad are you sure you're OK. You should just rest at home first!" I said while staring at him.

Scolding him as well.

"I'm fine (Y/N). And I think they'll be more worried about you" he mumbles the last so I won't hear.

"What's that?"

"Nothing" he replied. I then opened the door and saw my classmates staring at us.

"Good Morning." I greeted them with a tiny wave as yawn erupted from my sore throat, tiredly walking into the room. Before I could take a seat and enjoy the cool, morning air, I was choked into my friends' bear hug... I'm gonna die

"(Y/N) !! My bean! Are you okay !? Is there any pain !?" Mina shouted while crying.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm worried about you!" Uraraka shouted. Yaoyorozu-san came up to me and pulled the two away from me.

"I'm glad you're ok (Y/n)"

"You're so awesome out there (Y/N)!!"

"so manly! "

"See... Told ya, they will be more worried to you than me..."

"Mina, uraraka, she's still recovering and it looks like Aizawa Sensei has something more important to say so let's sit down first and wait for lunch" she said as she pulled them and made them sit on their seats.

"Thanks... Yaomomo-nee" I sighed in relief as I noticed her flinched.

"Morning" dad said behind his bandage. "YOU'RE ALREADY BACK AIZAWA SENSEI!? WHAT A PRO! "
Everyone yell as I just sighed. "See I told you, you should just rest at home!"

"Glad to see you doing well Aizawa Sensei! " Iida exclaimed raising his hand as uraraka sweatdrop. "If you can call that doing well "

"My welfare isn't important because your fight is far from over. "

"Our Fight? "

"Don't tell me... "

"...more villains!? "

"UA'S Sports Festival is fast approaching!" dad said as the whole class gasp.
"That's so ordinary!!"

"Come on we just experienced villain attacks. Are you sure about this!?"

"It's necessary to demonstrate the UA's crisis management protocols are sound... That's the thinking, apparently" dad explained.

"It's not an event we can cancel over a few villain attacks," I said as I put my chin on my hand.

"You sure about that? " Mineta nervously asked as I just nodded.

"Our sport Festival is one of Japan's biggest event!! Olympic was once the World's Sport Festival. The whole country would whip into a frenzy over them. But as you know, that tradition has shrunk since the manifestation of quirks. And as far as Japan's concerned, what's taken the Olympic plays was The Sports Festival"