[1] New World

[a/n: art is drawn by me pls dont use or steal :) ]

The lush, green and forest-filled area of Teyvat wasn't the first thing that came on your mind when exploring. The tall rocky mountains, the bright blue sky, the sunny breeze through your hair and everything in between. The beautiful open-world nearly overwhelmed you.

Right now, you've been enhancing your survival skills, knowing how to gather food, to camp, some attack moves, what is this fruit and other things. You've attacked some hilichurl camps to practice, you're pretty decent.

Especially at fishing. You always used your own secret tactic to be able to fish a lot out of water. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. You wonder if that's how you caught Paimon in the first place.

Speaking of Paimon, she's tagged along as your adventure companion in hopes to find your lost siblings.

You come across a large statue that vaguely reminds you of an angel. "Strange, I don't think I've seen this statue before."

"That's the statue of one of the Seven!" Paimon exclaims. "Few of these statues are scattered across the land to show the Seven's protection around the world. Among the gods, this one controls the wind."

"Are you sure this is the god we're looking for?" you mumble with a downcast expression.

"Well, Paimon isn't sure if this is the exact god is the one we're looking for buuut Paimon'll take you to the Anemo god's place first, and there's a reason why~" she floats away towards the statue.

"That's really vague of you, Paimon." you half-heartedly chuckle but follow after her.

Once you've reached the tall statue you placed your hand on the golden part. Not long after that, a bright teal color luminates the statue and blessed you with a strange yet comforting breeze.

"Woah, what was that?" You asked as you looked at your hands. "That felt really wack."

"Ooh! Did you just feel the elements of the world?" Paimon gushed. "Seems like you only had to touch the statue to get the power of anemo! Some people in this world can't easily as get a hold of powers as easily as you do."

"I think I know why," you replied. "it's because I'm not from this world to begin with."

"Yep!" Paimon chirped before pointing towards a city. "If we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Mondstadt, the city of freedom."

"Mondstadt.." you mutter, a name that sparks familiarity within you.

"Mondstadt is the city of wind, because they worship the god of anemo. So perhaps, because you got power from the god of anemo, you might find some clues there!"

The elements of this world responded to your prayers and Paimon thinks that's a lovely sign.

Paimon sensed your hesitation. "There are also lots of bards there, so perhaps some of them have heard news of your siblings!"

That's what got your interest to piqued. "Let's move then!"

"That's the spirit~!" Paimon encouraged. "Though, all it took to motivate you was to mention your siblings.."

"Finding my siblings is my top priority. I'll do whatever it takes, no matter how many twists and turns it will take, I'll try to be brave. With only my love, I'm going to find them." you say with determination.

"Woah, you truly love your family that much huh?" Paimon asks with curiosity.

You smile softly. "Indeed, but for now we should be heading to our first stop; Mondstadt."