Great News

Marinette POV
"Bye! See you tomorrow!"
I leave the school to go home and quickly Facetime Alya. I'm practically exploding with excitment. It rings 4 times before she answers.
"Hey girl! What's up?"
"You will never believe what just happened! Well, I'm not even sure it happened, maybe I'm dreaming. Ooh, maybe it's an akuma that makes your greatest dreams come true. Mayb-"
Alya cuts me off. "Girl are you going to keep rambling or are you going to tell me what happened?" she was staring impatiently.
"Well," I began "I was walking out of the school, without you by the way. Why did you leave again?"
"Nino and I went on a date."
"Oh yeah, I knew that. Anyways, I was walking out of the school and guess who stops me? Adrien."
"Ooo girl! What did he say?"
"Um, well we said hi and everything and he flashed that dazzling smile. You know the one."
"Yes."
"And he started talking about something and I was lost in his green eyes. The next thing I know he says "Marinette?" and I'm like "Huh? What?" and he says "Do you have an answer?", of course I'm stuttering like crazy. I asked him what the question was again and he ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" I screamed the last part.
"So what did you say?" said Alya.
"I kinda stood there because that's where I usually wake up, but then I managed to say yes somehow."
"Right on dude!" I hear someone say.
"Is Nino with you?!"
Alya shoots him a glare "Yes, and I told him to stay quiet."
She throws a pillow at him and then I hear him laugh.
"So you're dating supermodel Adrien Agreste now?"
"Apparently I am. You don't even know how excited I am Alya! Adrien is  perfect and now he's my boyfriend!! Oh, I almost forgot! We even exchanged phone numbers!"
"You go girl!! Oh, I gotta go. Sorry! Text me any other details."
"Okay. Bye Alya. Bye Nino."
By this time I reached the bakery, as soon as I got through the door I went up to my room and let all of my excitment out.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Um, here's the first chapter. Let me know if you like it/have any notes! :)