💚Mirio vs Y/n💚

Y/n looked Mirio in the eye, she will not lose. Mirio had a huge smile on his face and All Might look back and forth from them. All Might sighed, he wanted to just scout the area but no. They have to fight. " Try to go easy. I still need to give her back to Young Izuku. " This made Y/n's blood boil, she wasn't weak. How dare he treat her like she's weak! Like she's a princess instead of a hero.

Mirio shook his head and said. " Why? I mean she looks just fine. I will give it my all! That's not nice, did you not see her fight at the festival? She destroyed her opponents. Speaking of it." He turns to Y/n with a wide smile. " Do you have a boyfriend? Is that why he kissed you? " Y/n's face turned a light pink and she glared. " None of your business, Old Geezer. " Mirio blinked and asked. " I'm not that older than Izuku! Seriously who's your mom? " 

Y/n suddenly had a flashback. 

" Mommy! Mommy! Look what I can do!! " The three-year-old said to her mother. She then preceded to dance around the room. The mother got up and poured water on her. " You interrupted my work for a stupid dance?! You ungrateful, idiotic, princess. Let's take you to the bath. " Y/n cried and tried to run away from her. She slipped and the Mom said, " I told you to call me Ms. M/n! It's time for your punishment, princess. You are weak, nothing, and no knight in shining armor to save your pathic ass. " 

Y/n went limp in the woman's arms. She was suddenly thrown in ice-cold water that sat there for weeks. Y/n saw small and she couldn't swim. The woman turned the showerhead on and proceed to shot the water at the girl. Y/n couldn't breathe or see. Soap got in her eyes and mouth. 

" You're nothing. You're weak. You're a mistake. You never should have been created. You should never interpret my work. You should never call me Mommy or Mom. My name is M/n L/n not fucking Mom. I will never be your mom. You're useless. You're a little defense-less princess." With every word, she turned the water up. It burned Y/n and she screamed. She has a big burn on her back and the mother chuckled. " What did I tell you about screaming? Go wash your mouth out or I will do this again. " 

End of flashback

Mirio's and All Might's eyes widen as tears flowed from Y/n's eyes. " Let's just get this fucking fight over with already. I have things to do. " All Might made eye-contact with Mirio and nodded. All Might then yelled. " Go! " Not even a second later Y/n surrounds herself with lighting, putting it into the ground. If Mirio wants to attack, he'll get shocked. 

Y/n wiped her eyes and glared. How dare he make her remember that tortuous time of her life?! Y/n could feel eyes on her and she looked up.  Mirio was going to attack from above. Y/n smirked and shocked him. She jumped up and kicked his back. Not hard enough to break bones but hard enough to leave a nasty bruise. Mirio went flying into a wall but he activated his quirk. 

All Might couldn't believe his eyes. The innocent-looking girl was now mercilessly attacking Mirio like it's nothing. Mirio's back hurts but he knows she needs to take out that pent-up anger. Why not let her take it out on him? 

 Y/n was in a mode she likes to call. Full lighting. She can move at lightning speed and know where everything was around her. It only happens when she's pissed. " COME AT ME! YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FUCKING MS. M/N SO BAD. LET ME SHOW YOO!!!!" The two heroes were confused, why did she call her mother Ms. M/n? 

Mirio grabbed her foot and she smirked. She pulled him from under the ground and kicked him off. She ran back and hit his arm making him being thrown like a ragdoll. Just before he hit the roof, she shocked him. Mirio coughed out blood and it went noticed by the raging teen. All Might did notice, should he end it? It is a learning experience... Wait he made this mistake with Izuku and Bakugo. " STOP! Y/n wins. " Y/n's quirk shut off and she waited for Mirio to reappear. 

He did with a big smile. " You got a lot of talent. You will be an amazing hero! " Y/n glared. " You wanted to know about my parents. Izuku fucked a villain without realizing it. Then I was fucking made, and have to go through three fucking years of hell. " With that, she stormed off not realizing her burn was visible to the two-man. 

All Might look at Mirio and they nodded. " She was abused. No wonder she took a liking to Shoto. She knows where the burn came from. " Mirio nodded and said. " She took out her anger on me. I do not want to do that again. But she needs to do so. How about we let her calm down and get ice-cream. She was crying before, and how do we deal with it if she starts again? " All Might panic and said. " I don't know! I am not good with tears. " Mirio nodded and said. " Let's get ice-cream, stuff animals, hot chocolate, chocolate, fuzzy blankets, and candy. That makes girls happy, right? " All Might nodded and they ran off to the store.