⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (2)

__________
___

"Now the first-year stage!!! The students are coming out!!The first-year students from the hero course! CLASS 1-A!!!

The first-year students from the hero course! CLASS 1-A!!!

We entered the stadium, only to be greeted by so many people. My stomach started to hurt and I just bent down while holding my stomach.

"Ouch, my stomach hurts..." I winced while shivering as I sat with my back facing my classmates.

"(Y/N)!!?" my classmates yelled.

While there were small tears in my eyes and a smile with regret visible on my face, I felt a pat on my shoulder. "You ok?" Izu asked that east up my anxiety attack a bit.

"I guess..." I said as I took his hand to help me stand up, my body is still shivering as he laugh lightly.

"Now for the athlete's oath!!! " said Auntie midnight as she wiped her whip. 

"Ooh, the First Year Ref today is midnight!"

"How about the principal?"

"He's always assigned in the third-year stage. "

Many chatters are heard from the audience as I observe the stadium.

"R-Rated? Should she be really in Highschool? " Tokoyami said that tick off auntie.

"SHUT IT! Now, your student representative is... From class 1-A, (Y/N) (L/N)!!"

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed

When I heard my name I started to vibrate again, like the vibration of a cell phone. I slowly walked onto the stage, while hearing encouragement from my classmates. I turned to them and trembling gave thumbs up. I turn away but a tear feel down from my eyes, sunlight lighting my face, hopefully smiling. 'I won't let them down!'

I'm just nervous as heck.

As I climbed, I heard whispers from other classes again. 'OH NO-'

"Wow, that's the kind girl oh!"

"She's cute!"

"Marry me!" I took a deep breath and nodded at midnight.

'Marry?'

"Hello, Japan! I'm so excited to be the representative of the hero course. Now, before the tournament starts, I just want to remind not only my classmates but also everyone watching. It's not because we're different in quirks and level in some aspects, that does not mean that you have been falling behind. All kinds of quirk are strong if its owner will give its best to improve it. We are different so each one of us is special in different aspects. So, all of us, First years!! let's show the pros what we're made of!!! PLUS! "I shouted while closing my eyes tightly.

" ULTRA !!! "when I heard this, I slowly opened my eyes and see tears flowing to the faces of the audience. I bowed and went down on stage, sighing then...