𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨. - smut

😈 Listen to the song as you read~ 😈

tags - VERY SMUTTY ‼, Teasing, size difference, strength kink, and a little bit of fluff. <3

------------------------------------------------------

"Finally... sigh"

You just got home from what was probably one of your most hectic days at work ever. Whether it be from bothersome colleagues constantly piling up work for you or sending you off to do coffee errands, you were exhausted from all of it and decided to treat yourself to a well-deserved bath.

You took your hair down, wiped off your makeup, and stripped just after you prepared yourself some rose and chamomile flowers to help you unwind with their delectable aromas- since you wanted to feel a little bit extra.

As you start to run the hot water in the tub, you toss in the flowers and step in, taking up the comfiest spot in your bathtub that feels rather... empty. You typically spend nights like these with your boyfriend Nanami, but he was working overtime tonight. You knew how much he hated working overtime, down to the very second, so you made sure to text Nanami and let him know that you were waiting for him at home.

But before that, you decided to put on some music and a towel over your eyes since they were feeling a little swollen.

You were so exhausted that you immediately fell asleep, forgetting to text Nanami.

Several moments went by as you fell deeper into your much needed slumber.

Until- you heard the bathroom door creak open.

"Hmm..? babe, is that you?" you said, startled and confused.

"Maybe." He said, with his deep, alluring voice. He sat at the edge of the tub and bent down to give you a kiss.

"Sorry babe, I meant to text you that I got home... I just forgot since I'm so exhausted." You said as you rubbed your eyes.

"Don't worry my love, I understand. I'm just as tired as you are, especially since Gojo made me work overtime, that bastard." he reassured.

"Oh, come on. Don't worry about him." You chuckled. "you should go and relax, there's some leftovers in the fridge with your name on it." You said as you took off his glasses and coat, dropping them on the floor.

"I could do that, but I think there's something else I have to take care of first." He said, placing his hand on your knee.

"Hmm? And what could that be?" you said, looking into his eyes.

"This sweet thing right here."

Nanami's voice turned sultry and smooth as he gently slid his large hand up in between your thighs, until his fingers met where you were the most sensitive."Ah- Nanami you really should go eat, i-its already so late and-"