Info about you

You lived most of your life in America. But your half Japanese. You not wanting to stay in US anymore, you asked your parents if you could live in Japan. They didn't really mind all in their priority is their business. You didn't really mind that. After all your family is known by not letting their names go down. It just runs in the blood line. You moved to Japan for your 3rd year of junior high. Back in the US you have only 5 things to do when your bored.

-volleyball

-dancing

-archery

-videos games

-learn something new

In Japan you need a club. You decided to go with dancing. Your last year of junior high was a success. Your dance mates which 3 other girls, won in Japan's national song festival. This festival is very huge in Japan. You are only 4 in the club. The reason is that the school only let the dancing club exclusive. So 4 people who are really good at dancing can fill the spots. Your dances mates got lot offers for being a star. You all accept a company that allows solos for all of you at the same time being a group. You guys release 3 songs so far. The start of your high school all of you decided to go to Nekoma High since it's close. At the start of your first year you met your very close friend back then again. Yaku Morisuke. He's volleyball team needed a manager so you took the position despite you already busy with council work. But Morisuke was like a brother to you so took the risk. For 2 years already you all your work well. Your school's name got known to a lot. So is you and your dance mates. Now it's your last year in Nekoma.

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 18

Birthday: (B/d)

Height: 185 cm (I want you guys to be nearly tall to each other.)

School: Nekoma

Personality: Determined, Hard Working, Straightforward