Chapter 1- Really mom?

I stare at my mom.

"No. I will not." I say crossing my arms.

"Kaylee you have to do an after school activity. I don't care which one it is as long as it is an active one." My mother says.

"B-But in busy and I won't have time for anything and school is supposed to come fir-"

"You WILL join a club. And soon. No arguments." She looked down at her watch. "And aren't you supposed to be in bed? Its midnight and your a zombie in the morning."

"True. Okay. Night mom." I quickly peck her cheek and then I pull back seriously. "But this disscusion is not over." I nod then spin on my heel going up the stairs.

I whipped out my phone as I flop down on my bed. I scroll through my contacts till I see the contact 'Cupcake'. I click the text button and I type.

Me: Skylnn....my mom is making me join an after school activity. That's this word called active. No idea what the definition of that means but oh well. Any ideas?

I clicked send and waited 3 minutes before I got a text back.

Skylnn: Haha. And the definition of active is.....putting down the book and occasionally moving. Understand?? Anyways. Maybe I could get you to join cheerleading.

I begin to type another text when my phone shakes agian.

Skylnn: omfg! That was a joke that is now going to happen. Sahandra moved and there's an open spot on the team. You should totally join.

My eyes widened when I read this. Then I yawned.

Me: okay. We will argue about this tommrow okay? Cuz I need sleep. Pick me up in the morning?

Skylnn: Be there at 7. Ily stay fresh

Me: stay in this generation. Ilyt.

I lock my screen and I plug it up. I stand up to put on my PJs. I open my drawer and pull out short-shorts I will never wear and a tight tank top. I head to my bathroom.

I put on my PJs and look at my body. I'm not too short for a 16 year old girl. I'm around 5,4. So pretty short. My blonde and brown hair falls down to my waist. I'm skinny and fit. Perfect cheerleader type.

I sigh. Slipping my hair into a loose ponytail I look at my pile of advanced books.
I'm such a nerd. With no boyfriend. And skylnn as my only friend. Loser.

I take a shaky breath and I lay down. Wishing tommrow would never come.

---------------------------------------------------A\N

Hey guys! So I'm starting a new book and I hope you guys like it. Please comment...and Thanks for reading.

I will probably be updating every two days. It will be a long story. But if I don't update every two days I will no matter what every 5 days. During school at least. Now I go to my dad's on Fridays until Saturday every other weekend. And Wednesdays nights. Message me and I WILL respond. P

(Picture of Kay-Lee at the top)