Chapter 17

So, as you all may have noticed I changed the cover for the book! The new one has been designed by pansiesandpeonies . The work she has done is amazing, she had sent me many options, and I will be switching them up after some time. Once again a huge thanks to her for the amazing art she sent me!

~~~~~
(Song on the next slide)

~~~~~(Song on the next slide)

"Hey, what's your address?"

"What?" I sighed, how the hell is this guy a supposed 'nerd'. "Your address, what is your address?" "Yeah no, I got that, just why do you wanna know my address?"

"Elijah, I'm really pissed right now, and I need someone to be here with me to make sure I don't do something I'll regret, so once again What. Is. Your. Address? "Oh, okay." after finally getting his address, I sped up and drove to his place.

Within fifteen minutes I was at his house, he had told me to drive up to the side of the house and when I was there I saw the guy climbing out his window. He jumped down and ran to the car, sliding in. "Okay, now go." I simply stared at him. It wasn't so late that he'd have to sneak out.

Sensing my confusion, Elijah answered "My older brother is back from college and he brought his girlfriend.... Who is also pregnant. So there was no way in hell that I was going to ask my mom to go out and risk getting receiving her wrath. But no worries, I set my tripod in the living room to record whatever hell goes down there when I'm out."

That was way too much weird information to receive in 30 seconds, so I ended up just nodding and starting up the car. Five minutes into the drive Elijah finally breaks the silence. "So why again am I here?"

"Well dude here's the thing. When I'm mad or really really pissed my first decision is to go to a club or a liquor store. But the last time I did that. I ended up in a very.... Compromising situation. Now I don't want a repeat of that so you're going to stay with me the whole night to make sure I don't do anything stupid.

Elijah stared at me for so long that at some point I started getting a little squeamish. "You hooked up with someone." He deadpanned. "Huh, pfft. No. Why the hell would you think that?" "Because you did and don't worry. I'll find out who by the end of the night." I didn't reply just looked ahead and tried the hardest to hide the red tint on my cheeks.

"Any way. I don't think you have thought out your decision to take me along with you." I turn to him confused "Oh, yeah? Why's that?" "Well, because you see. You are a freakishly strong girl. Whereas I... I bruise like a peach." I laughed at that. "Don't worry smalls. I'm not gonna kill you."

"What are you even gonna do?" he asked. I shrugged "Drive to a liquor store, get a bottle of vodka and drink till I don't have the hand eye coordination to stab my brothers." "So I'm thinking that all of your anger is coming from your brothers which I get because siblings can be monsters. And the vodka plan does sound nice but... how about we do something a little more fun."