1.1

Melo POV

Okay I'm ready. She said as she walked out with this black summer dress on with some sandals. I grabbed Keyon who was in his car seat then we left. She locked the door and we walked downstairs to my car.

Why you sitting in the back? I asked as she open the back door.

Because he's not old enough be back here alone. She said.

Okay weirdo. I said and got in the front. I started the car drove to Denny's. Once we got there I got Keyon out the back seat and she got out with his diaper bag. I opened my trunk and got his scroller out the back. I opened it up and put him on scroller. She put his diaper bag at the bottom and we walked inside. We got a table and sat down. She took Keyon out and he was up.

Hi handsome your finally up. She said kissing him then put him on her lap.

Oh my gosh he's is so your twin like I'm mad about it because I carried him in my tummy for nine months and I was in labor for 10 hours with him only for him to look like you. She said.

It's okay we could have a other one. I said.

Shut up I'm done having kids. She said.

Nah but he low key look like Lonzo. I said looking at her.

Cuz he has green eyes so that don't mean I slept with your brother I wouldn't do that to you unlike you. She said.

I'm just tryna have a nice breakfast not argue. I said.

So let's do that. She said.
——
My dad and my mom wanna see Keyon. I said.

That's fine. She said. I nod and got on the highway to my dad's house. Once we got to my dads house everyone was in the house.

Hey guys. LaVar said as we walked in the house.

Hey LaVar. Sa'nai said as I placed Keyon the couch she took him out.

Let see this young boy. LaVar said putting his hand out he took Keyon from her.

What's sup baby dip. He said and Keyon started crying.

Alright take him. Lavar said and Nani sat down and took him.

It's okay bubba. She said kissing his cheek. After we hung out at my dad's for a little so everyone could see the baby I brought her home and then I went back to dad house cuz I have to Fly back to North Carolina tomorrow.
——
Sa'nai POV

Hey girl how's mother hood treating you? Jade asked as she walked in my apartment.

It's good we just came back from LaVar house and breakfast with LaMelo. I said.

You and LaMelo had a breakfast date? She asked.

No he just brought us out as a family. I said.

Nah sis you still in love with him. She said.

Okay yes I am but I'm not looking for a relationship right now I'm focused on my baby boy and myself that's it. I said.

Period. She said.

Speaking of baby boy where is he? She asked.

He's sleeping in my room right now. I said.

Nap time so what you wanna do? She asked.

I don't know. I said.

Girl you shirt wet. She said.

I know it's because my nipples are leaking breast milk. I said.

Ion want kids. She said.

Nah girl I'm telling Armani to get ya ass pregnant I want my god child too bitch. I said.

No that's all he wanna talk about after he seen Keyon. She said.

Come Keyon gonna need a bestie. I said.

Girl no when you have your second child I'll have a baby. She said.

Anyways guess who I seen today? She asked.

Who? I asked.

Jabez. She said.

For real how is he? I asked.

He said he's good he also said congratulations. She said.

I'll probably text him later. I said.

Wait you have his number? She asked.

Duh. I said.

Girl I thought you deleted it. She said.

No we still talk every once in while. I said.

Oh that's who you be smiling at when you be texting away  on your phone? She asked. I nod and grabbed a water bottle out the kitchen.

Girl stop being a hoe. She said.

I'm not a hoe I still have feeling for him. I said.

I would mind if y'all got back together cuz y'all was cute ass hell. She said.

I know he always asks me if would go out on a date with him I said yes I haven't found time or someone to watch Keyon your always with Armani and Melo doesn't live in LA so I don't know. I said.

Girl you know I'll watch my god baby. She said.

Yeah I know. I said.

Speaking of the child. She said as he started crying. I sighed and got up and went to get him.

Why you crying pap. I said picking him up I kissed him and rubbed his back. I walked out the room with him and sat next to Jade.

He is his daddy twin. She said.

Girl I know it's like he doesn't have a mother. I said as he yawned then spit up on me.

I see how it is lil boy. I said grabbed his burp cloth and cleaned him up then I cleaned myself ups.

You lucky he ain't shit on you. She said.

He did on melo earlier. I said.

Damn was he mad? She asked.

Hell yeah then got mad at me cuz I was laughing. I told her.
——
I laid down in my bed after putting Keyon to sleep I finally get to go to sleep myself I was hella tried. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. I took a shower when Jade was here cuz I just needed to shower. I grabbed my TV remote and turned on the tv and I Eventually fall asleep.