𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦

FROM HER ASHES

❝ they call her wanangeda

❝ they call her wanangeda. ❞

❝ angel of death. ❞

SUMMARY ━━

( ° 𐐪𐑂 once upon a time,
in a spaceship far,
far away. . . 𐐪𐑂 ° )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ONCE UPON A TIME, IN A SPACESHIP FAR, FAR AWAY. . . Lyra Jupiter wondered why the stars have never loved her back. Why silver starlight abandoned her, left her to suffer under the sins of the blistering sun and unforgiving darkness. Why she was trapped in a void between earth and shadows. Why she was sentenced to live in a void between heaven and hell; caged in purgatory. Why she will never get to see the stars again.

At least, not before the sinful sun finds her.

Ground zero's never been perfect, she knows this. And when she is returned to the earth's scorched surface, she is brought to a radioactive wasteland, harsh and unforgiving, all ash-burnt dirt and blood-soaked sands. Only Lyra is not the little star girl she was six years ago when she first stepped out of that dropship. No, living in the shadows taught her how to become one of the bloodthirsty wolves that stalked her.

     Blood does not faze the star-girl anymore. She can slash herself open and still stand. Perpetually ethereal, yet not because she leaves moonlight wherever she goes. No, now there is a louche quality to her sharpened smirk, hinting at unspoken depravity. It is rage that makes her stand up. It is rage that helps her walk. It is rage that helps her talk. Stomach and head filled with blood, all burning red. She is unforgettable, unnerving, casting herself as a sadist, a masochist, everything wrong under the sun. Gone is the angel that walked amongst the stars, now she is something else entirely.