Chapter 1

Kurt woke up alone in the big apartment. He owned by himself, it was supposed to be his and Blaine's and their future kids, but now there was no chance of it happening. Kurt rubbed his eyes slowly and moved away the curtain, looking out the window, looking out over New York City, the noises and people outside.

All Kurt wanted to hear was Blaine's voice and his arms holding him. Kurt felt a tear and leaned against the window so he wouldn't fall. He closed his eyes and fell into a memory. The memory of Blaine's death.

It was a cloudy day in New York City, Blaine had just left for a small tour. He had promised Kurt to be back soon and Kurt believed him. Kurt had been upset because he couldn't get a week of work to join Blaine on his tour. Kurt had been left all alone in New York while Blaine was on a small tour. Kurt hated that Blaine said yes to go on the tour, they still had a lot of wedding planning, of course Kurt did most of it but he wanted Blaine's opinions also.

The day Blaine left started with them eating breakfast together, this would be their last time ever eating breakfast together.

People would say that Blaine was really kind and charming, he was Kurt's prince charming. They would say he was talented and happy. They would say he was in love with Kurt a lot. They would say Blaine was an open book because he said everything out, even secrets.

"what's wrong Kurt?" Blaine looked at him as he drank his orange juice.

"i just, don't want you to go" Kurt hadn't eaten his food, he had only touched it, like it was something he didn't like, but he loved Blaine's  blueberry pancakes.

"Kurt, it's just a week" Blaine laid his hand on Kurt's hand and slowly placing small kisses on each of his knuckles.

Kurt sighed "one week without my fiancé" Kurt looked down, he remembered what his dad said, spend every minute with the love of your life before you lose it.

Blaine stood up and went to Kurt's side and kissed him passionately, he let his hands hold his neck "shh baby" Blaine whispered against his lips. "everything will be fine" Blaine held Kurt for a while, Kurt rested his head on Blaine's chest, taking in the memory and smell of him before he would leave.

"i just don't want to spend more time apart" Kurt shrugged.

"hey, don't be sad, it's not for long" Blaine picked Kurt up and carried him to the bathroom as Kurt was confused.

Kurt looked at Blaine "what are you doing?" Kurt looked around the bathroom.

"you will take a shower now, to relax and i will leave" Blaine placed a soft kiss on Kurt's forehead.

Kurt nodded and looked at Blaine "i'm so lucky to have you" Kurt whispered.

"no, it's destiny, i'm supposed to spend my life loving you" Blaine kissed Kurt's cheek.

"but still, you're the most perfect guy in the world" Kurt looked at him, he was happy.