⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (3) ♡

__________
___

_____________

(Very Long Chap...^^)

"LET'S GO! "
A

t the sound of the start, everyone around us ran towards Izu's group.

"Ok! I'm going to get our harvest!" I said as I snatched over the headbands of the other group. I got 55 points headband.

"Shit! Where's our headband"

"The kind girl took our headband!"

"Chase her !!!"

"MIDORIYA'S GROUP DOES NOT LOOK GOOD! AND OUR REPRESENTATIVE'S STATE HAS ALSO BEEN BAD !!!"
Uncle shouted, I turned my back and saw the groups I took headbands.

"Ohohohohoh! Yabe!!! Hold on to me. Yuki, Shinsou use your quirks !!" They nodded as I ran into groups towards us.

"Hey dear ♡" Yuki flirted, resulting in the other team to simp.

"Give us the rest of your headband." After that, Shinsou took the bands and hand them over to me.

"Well that's a good start" I said while we leave the other teams, brainwashed and simping over Yuki.

"LOOK! IT'S THE (L/N) GIRL"

"Let's go, she has a lot of points!"

I flinched as I overheard those random dudes' conversation.

"Hey! We're going to take your headband!" I turned my back again and saw 10 groups coming towards us.

'AHHH! THIS IS BAD!' I'm panicking.

"OH NO! This is bad. ummmm? What are we going to do we can't use your quirk at the right time! Agh! What should we do!?" I whined while scratching my head as I face the sky.

"Why don't you use your quirk?" Shinsou said making me stop and think.

"Oh yeah .. Ehehhe sorry." They just nodded as I prepared my attack.

"Hold on to me ok." They nodded and clung tightly to my legs. I slapped my hand downward at the same time as the strong wind blew the groups around us. The other group almost fell that give us the chance to escape.

"Bye!" I said while giggling.

We have escaped from our pursuers... I saw Todoroki's group, staring at Izu's group, then an Idea popped into my mind.

"Guys ... Do you want to be the top 1 group in this event?" I asked, with a dark smile on my face. They just nodded as they prepared to rush.

"We'll take Izu's group headband !!!" I shouted.

"Are you sure we can get the headband?" Shinsou asked who just made me smile, badly.

"I'll take care of it. But I need your help, just hold on to me and run" When we get close to those two groups.