Mel × Avalon (Incest/Rape)

Avalon laid in a twin bed with his older brother Mel. They were not wearing their robes. After a couple of minutes, Avalon heard a sound coming from the other side of the bed. He wondered at first where the noise had come from, and it seemed like his brother was strangely moaning in his sleep. Out of curiosity, Avalon shook his brother in order to wake him up from his sleep. Mel moaned at this. Avalon got interested and shook him some more. Mel moaned louder at this and started to open his eyes. He smiled and looked toward Avalon in a dreamy fashion.

Mel!!! Wake the fuck up! The Fallen Prince thought in his head. Stop doing that at me! What the hell are you doing!? What the hell are you even thinking!? The Wizard continued to shake his brother. Mel did not respond. This made Avalon angry, and then, using magic, he furiously scratched Mel’s face in order to snap out of his dream. This left four bleeding lines on the right side of Mel's face, right below his eye. Mel finally responded. The older brother gently raised his arm and grabbed Avalon's left wrist. Then, Mel raised his brother's hand onto his chest, where his palm could feel the slow, metronomic pulse of his heartbeat. Mel smirked seductively at his sibling and began to whisper.

“Hey brother. Wanna tear out my Soul?” Mel groaned wanly. “Come on, why don't you just use your hand to reach into my ribcage and pull it out for me? I know you can do it; I just wanna feel a bit of pain before the real fun begins.” Mel raised his other hand to remove his brother’s eyepatch from his face, revealing his blank dark eye, covered by a large scar on the left side of his face. 

“Please… Stop, now.” Avalon grumbled. He shoved Mel's hand away and placed his eyepatch back on his face. Mel then used his left hand to grab on to his brother's shoulder, and raised his right hand again, gently stroking Avalon's long, straight hair. The Wizard started to feel pissed and edgy about what his older brother would do next. “I'm giving you a fair warning. Please stop that.” The Fallen Prince growled. Instead of heeding to the warning, Mel insists and continues to irritate his brother. Mel took off his blue shirt, then his leggings. This bothered Avalon even more. Mel used both of his hands to grab his brother's wrists and bring his left hand close to his side, and his right hand back to the center of the older sibling's chest. 

“Now will you do it?” Mel insisted.

“Mel, you asshole!” Avalon barked. “Never, never-” Mel shushed his brother by covering his mouth. Then he grabbed Avalon's scarlet shirt and started to pull it off. The Fallen Prince was scarily thin. His ribs and spine appeared as if they were protruding right out of his skin. With such lewd intentions, Mel started to touch the area between his brother's legs. Avalon felt even more edgy. The swelling anger caused Avalon's temperature to rise and his functional eye to glow a faint shade of red. When Mel was about to pull down the younger sibling's leggings, he unsheathed a magic red saber from his hand, and stabbed Mel right in the upper portion of his right shoulder. The crimson, serrated edge of the blade sliced through the older sibling's flesh; the blade pierced through the ligaments within his shoulder and may have severed a vein. The blade was able to penetrate Mel's shoulder, down to the bone; the sword was able to successfully reach the other side of Mel's injured limb. 

“NGAAHHH!” Mel shrieked. Warm dark blood started to gush right out of Mel's arm, using gravity to drip down the saber onto the pillow. The older Wizard hissed and moaned in pain. The red liquid continued to flow out of him like a small crimson waterfall, leaking out of the victim of a killer. A searing agony started to radiate from Mel's shoulder, into his hand. The saber was kept inside of him, firm. The older brother then pulled Avalon's long hair, dragging his face towards Mel. The force of the pull distracted the younger Wizard and caused him to let go of the saber, which freed Mel. Then, Mel pinned his brother onto the bed and pulled down his pants, while more fresh blood gushed from Mel's injury and dropped onto Avalon's body. Avalon's gaunt, pale legs could be seen. Mel slightly smiled in lewd bliss when his brother's leggings fell onto the floor, revealing a skinny pale rod. Mel then raised his hand and wrapped it around the younger sibling's cock, sliding his hand in an up-and-down motion. Up and down, and up and down went Mel's fingers. Avalon has never seen such horror in his life. Mel then fidgeted with the stick as if he were nuzzling it, then he rubbed it next to the injured side of his face while purring and producing other horny cat noises. Mel then put his face closer and started to stick out his slippery tongue and wrap it around his brother's cock. The slimy wad of flesh swished around Avalon's rod.

Oh fucking god dammit! Avalon thought in his mind as sweat was running down his forehead. He could feel a hardening sensation in his dick. He could sense the blood in his body rushing to the area between his legs, and his rod switched from a relaxed position, to a stiff twig. Then Mel reached one of his hands into his brother's erected penis and grabbed it. Then he swirled it around, like if he were to stir something with a spoon. Mel continued to swirl around the dick until some sort of rhythm could be felt. To him, it felt pleasing; it was a beautiful thing. The feeling of discomfort rapidly changed. Pleasure ran down the younger sibling's body. Then, a splatter of sticky, white, paste-like fluid began to leak out of that hard rod. A feeling from fear to pleasure ran down Avalon's body, but he tried to conceal it by biting his tongue and sinking his nails into his hands. The fluid released a putrid odor. However, this drew more attention towards a horny Mel. More white paste jumped out of a stiff and skinny penis-hole. Yet again, Mel started seductively purring and making more disgustingly lewd cat noises.

How embarrassing! The younger sibling thought. What the shit? What is that foul smell? Why does it smell awful here?

Saliva started to flow out of Mel's mouth, and he stared directly at his brother's privates, with his eyes wide open, revealing its light blue color. Avalon looked back at Mel, terrified, yet infuriated. Mel inserted the squirting rod onto his drooling mouth again, sucking on it like if it were edible. As soon as the hard rod came out of the older brother's mouth, white foam began to spew from the interior of his mouth, and he started to breathe on the younger sibling's face.

Oh wow! Avalon thought again. His breath is now just as bad!

“So, brother.” Mel smoothly said, panting. “How do you feel now? Good? Very good, dying for it, perhaps.” Mel then took off all of his clothes and began to squat beside the bed. “Come on brother! Stop stalling around and fuck me already”, Mel purred with a sugary voice. “Come on! Fucky-fucky!” Mel still squatted beside the bed, twerking and jerking off, showing his ass in front of Avalon's face. Mel then reached out his arm and grabbed his brother's erect cock, shoving it into his tight ass-pit. Mel continued to pull on the rod until he could feel sticky cum dripping off his ass. Avalon has never felt this horrified and embarrassed, letting his older brother fuck him like his feeble sex-slave. After a few minutes of this torture that Avalon had to face, he started to feel relieved. His feelings of fright and anxiety rapidly morphed into pleasure and arousal. Avalon’s stiff cock still slid from his brother’s damp ass-pit, inward and outward. As soon as the hardened penis exited the gap from Mel’s ass, Mel jumped onto the mattress, and laid himself down onto the bed, showing his naked abdomen. He then made that same seductive smirk he showed earlier, and then he used both his hands to grasp on to his brother’s wrists and drag him towards the bed. Avalon lost his balance and flopped onto the bed, landing on Mel. They started wriggling and grunting on the bed’s surface, and Mel decided to cover himself and his brother in a thick blanket. Then, the older sibling pinned Avalon onto the bed, where his face was touching the mattress. Then Mel restrained his brother by grabbing his hands and kneeling on his legs. Because his face was on the bed, Avalon could only see the blackness caused by the mattress, blocking his view.

“What are you doing?” Avalon wanly grunted, his voice was muffled by the bed that Mel was shoving his face into.

“Come on, brother!” Mel sneered. “I thought we were taking turns in our little game.” He continued grabbing onto his brother, who was still struggling to wildly break himself free. Mel continued to lay his hands onto Avalon’s body. The older sibling’s fingers could easily feel the bony ridges that were running down the younger one’s pale thin back. Afterwards, Mel started to feel lewd. As unusually helpless, Avalon continued to twitch and shake whale Mel continued to lay him onto the bed, holding him still. Then, Mel’s thick rod into the tighter pit of his younger sibling’s anus. Now, it was the younger sibling’s turn to sense what it felt like to have a dick in his ass.

NOTE: Avalon is an OC owned by Wattpad and Quotev user Violoncelle121, who is also known as  UmbreonzRule101 on DeviantArt. You can find this user’s OC in her fanfiction, ‘Kingdom of Fantasy: The Prince From the Dark’.