The Rip

My math teacher: The rip in what, shoes? Shirts? Watermelons that's the right answer. Here we are moving forwards, make sure to Enjoy~
__________________________________

All you wanted was rest and the peace and quite of the wind that blew in the atmosphere surrounding you.

Wrong answer on the Family Feud question board.

Relaxation was now nonexistent like a loving stable family that also didn't exist without a bit of trauma.

"I can't wait to get inside and rest from this tiring day, and it's just the beginning of the week." You sighed as you were practically putting your full weight on Shoto.

"I'll let you sleep Y/n, we have medicine in case your stomach is still in pain." Shoto kissed the top of your head, picking the keys out of his pocket.

"I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend." You pulled yourself off of him and turned his head towards you as Shoto was trying to open the door carefully.

"Y/m I'm- mfh." His words were cut off as you gently kissed his lips. Though you might've been a bit needy yourself and deepened it tangling you're fingers in his white hair that was extremely soft.

Shoto chuckled into your passionate kiss, fixing your figure with his so you wouldn't get stares from the public.

"Mm I love you Shoto." You whispered into the kiss feeling emotional all of a sudden, a tear slipped from your cheek.

"I love you to the moon and back Y/n, please don't cry. Why are you crying?" Shoto let his guard down and laughed all too much.

You pulled away as he wiped your tear. "I honestly have no idea." You sniffled shutting the tears away that just decided to slip.

"Let's go inside and maybe we can give Touya just a bit of extra money for alone time." You smirked pulling his tie and kissing his lips with a lick again.

Shoto's face heated up like a rapid fire. "Y-Y/n thats enough." He covered his mouth with his hand, his words barley reaching your ears.

You laughed lightly at your boyfriend as he opened the door.

As soon as Shoto did and you both were in view of the residents inside, the thought of alone time was on its own.

"M-mommy!" Eri was crying with large wet tears when you arrived at Shoto's house after school together.

"Eri what's wrong?" You we're already worried over maximum percent for your daughter.

By reflexes dropping your bag and running over towards her, plopping on her own height for a better angle at her sadness.

"T-Touya said no when I said yes but he said he was going to tell you and I got bad and then-." Eri was ranting, sucking in her boogers when they wanted to fall out of her runny nose with tears still crying a river.

"Eri honey slow down okay? Take a deep breath, in and out." You relaxed her shoulder with a few singles that escape her wiggling mouth from the crying.

"T-Touya's mean." Eri crossed her arms turning around the the male who was just on the rug holding a toy with a broken arm.

The male everyone was now staring at began to grow nervous "Touya what did you do?" Shoto asked with a hard glare of his own.

His older brother wasn't scared at all, he was scared of you rolled his eyes at Shoto.

"Touya what happened?" You were luckily calm about the situation for everyone, holding Eri in your arms as she snuggled into your chest comfortable in your touch.