you're Mine (3/5)

"Are you finished, we have other places to go!" Daisuke says. You disliked when people rushed you, so you just ignored him.

Timothy walks back inside, "S-Sir here is the bill, You don't have to leave a tip", he quickly walks away.

You look at him and smile, "Poor boy, you've scared Him." you say to Daisuke."Well, you started it when you tried to be cute with him!".

"Now lets go", Daisuke gets up and walks toward you. He grabs your hand pulling you up out of your seat, your legs had stopped shaking so you could walk again.

You let go of his hand, "I'll meet you outside". You start walking away without even waiting for him to speak back, you were only going to the bathroom.

You took out a piece of gum to chew on and redid your lip liner, fixing your hair because you wanted to look good of course.

Outside you walk to the car and got inside,"What took you so long?"Daisuke asked. You push your dress down, so it looked nice and not wrinkled.

"I was making sure I still looked good, is that a problem?" You answer, Daisuke looks at you with an annoyed face.

He was chewing on something, "You rushed me to finish, yet you're still eating?"You say with a laugh. "Its gum!"he says while leaning in closer to you, he grabbed your chin. Then pulled your face close to his, "Drop the attitude y/n. I wont hesitate to embarrass you again." He lets go of your chin and starts driving, you felt your heart beating fast.

You sat your hand on his thigh, and started rubbing it. "I was only joking, because its cute to see you this way" you say.

You slide your hands to his print, and start rubbing on it. He lets out a slight groan, you unzip his pants and pull it out. It was so huge, like he'd just be on hard already.

You start giving him a handjob, He lets out little groans and moans while he drives.

"Why now?" He asks followed by a moan. "Because I want to", he pulls over somewhere and reclines his seat.

You unbuckle your seatbelt, and lean closer to him. It looked so much bigger close up, you open your mouth and insert his dick inside it. You start moving up and down, sucking him.

He starts groaning, and pushing your head down. You let out a slight moan, you continue sucking and deepthroating it.

Daisuke lets out a loud groan, as you feel your mouth getting filled up with his cum.

You pull back and show him your tongue, his eyes widened as he watched you swallow. You get on top of him, you try to slide your panties to the side, but realize you left them at the restaurant.

Daisuke thrusts himself inside you with no hesitation, You jump up as he enters you. You weren't expecting that, you let out a moan.

He starts thrusting faster, you slam your hand against the window moaning his name. The windows started to fog up, making it hard to see your surroundings.

He grabs you by your neck, and pulls you down to him. "Take it like a good girl" he whispers in your ear.

He continues thrusting inside you, going deeper making you scream.

He grabs onto your waist, and makes you bounce on him. He was going so deep inside you, you were about to cum.

Suddenly he thrust himself entirely inside you, hitting your G spot. You let out the loudest moan ever, as you slide your hand down the window. and fall on top of him while shaking.

He started moaning and groaning as you came all over him.

You looked up at him, staring him in his eyes while shaking.

Looking back down at you he says,"You put this on yourself, because your such a dick craving whore!" smirking.

He lifts you up,grabbing you by the chin, and pulling you in for a sloppy kiss.

You felt so weak you couldn't even get off of him.

"I know you love me, but you've got to get off right now!", he says while grabbing you by the waist and moving you back to the passenger side.

He starts laughing as he tucks himself in again, while you just lay there shaking and catching your breath.

"Lets go, you've got some time to get yourself back together, because no way a little session like that fucked your brain away." he says while pushing his hair back, then wiping a smudge of lipgloss of your face.

He was violating you, saying mean things, degrading you.

You Loved it, and honestly couldn't wait for more.

To be continued...