Party

laurance(oc) x flora(oc)

It was a fun party.

Flora was hanging out with Kris and Faith, laughing at the pair's antics as they drank. The brunette made sure that she was completely sober, as she was driving herself and Laurance home.
They were speaking about some writing and server ideas, then Laurance swiftly pulled Flora away, turning the shorter around to face him with ease.
"Bubs- Why?~" Flora whined, frowning jokingly.
"I was having fun!" The shorter looked up into shallow, hazy eyes, sensing a difference from the profound sharpness they usually held. The light brown haired man looked around before making short-lived eye contact with Flora.
"I need you. Now." Laurance's voice was slightly slurred as he softly gripped the curious, green eyed's wrist and began sloppily nipping at her lips, bringing up suspicion that the brunette previously held.
"Are you drunk, baby?" Flora teased slyly, causing Laurance to give her a sharp, annoyed look in response to the question, obviously not wanting to admit that he was.
"Flora. Please?~" The taller pleaded desperately, looking at her with half-lidded puppy eyes, and tugging her towards the nearby coat closet.
"..what if we get caught?" The brunette whispered, biting her lip at Laurance's unusual neediness, glancing at the closet door that they were standing right beside and then at her boyfriend's embarrassingly apparent bulge, clearly displaying that he was definitely hard. Probably, uncomfortably hard, at that.
"I promise I'll be quiet.." Laurance's voice had become raspy with want. The brunette looked at him with slight pity in her eyes, brushed her boyfriends soft hair out of his face and followed the boy into the closet, mumbling a 'fine'
The two took few seconds to adjust into the tight space, which, after they moved a few coat hangers up onto the shelf above the coat rack, they fit into surprisingly well. Flora was still adjusting herself when Laurance suddenly slammed his hand onto the wall beside Flora's shoulder, pinning her against the wall of the closet, causing the shorter's face to fluster out of surprise. Laurance bent down to Flora's height, coming face to face with her and lingered there, waiting for her to complete the distance between their wanting lips as a mean of consent. Sure, he might've been drunk, but no amount of alcohol could make him force Flora into anything.
Pausing Laurance's train of thought, Flora gripped the strings of his hoodie and twirled them around her finger, pulling the boy into a deep, longing kiss. The shorter wasn't used to dominating their kisses, but she found her hands instinctively sliding up from his sides to hold and adjust her boyfriend's face, capturing the other's soft, unusually alcohol-tinted lips instead of having her own lips captured until Laurance pulled away to breathe heavily. Flora brushed the other's delightfully messy hair out of his sparkling eyes and watched over him fondly, admiring his beauty and bringing a joyful smile over her face. The two were so content in the moment that they nearly forgot what they were there for.
Flora briefly eyed Laurance's clothed erection, placing a firm, gentle kiss on Laurance's cheek before getting down on her knees in front of him.
Flora hooked her fingers onto the waistband of the taller's sweatpants, hastily pulling them down and unintentionally pulling his underwear down along with them, accidentally fully undressing Laurance's lower half in a single sloppy motion, causing him to let a noiseless gasp fall from his pale, pink lips.
The brunette carefully gripped her boyfriend's sensitive dick, looking up to make eye contact with him as she licked his tip clean of the leaking pre-cum. When she teased the slit with her tongue, Laurance released a hushed moan, chest heaving and stilling as he desperately tried to silence the noise.
The brunette reached her free hand up to Laurance's face, holding it over his mouth, her pointer finger just beneath the grey eyed's nose, to, at least, muffle anymore moans. Flora licked along the slit again, testing the waters of how much noise her hand blocked. She trusted that their muffling system would work once she felt a shuddering breath against her pointer finger, but barely any noise.
Flora let a victorious smile flash across her face before she traced the other's cock with her tongue, teasingly lining it with saliva without actually taking the length into her mouth. The taller's eyes rolled back in ecstasy.
"Flora- fucking hurry up slut" Laurence groaned impatiently against his girlfriends hand. Flustered by his words, the shorter complied, slowly moving back up to the tip, circling it one more time before pausing and finally pushing her mouth down on Laurance, taking most of the boy's length until she held his dick comfortably in her mouth, not quite letting him bottom out in her throat. Flora leisurely began moving her head up and down, feeling Laurance nip at her fingers in desperate attempt to not make noise.
Laurance's huffs of breath began feeling heavier against Flora's fingers as the brunette tightened her mouth around the other's dick. The feeling of giving her boyfriend such pleasure mixed with the thrill of possibly getting caught turned her on more than it should've. She probably wouldn't have noticed that she had began bobbing her head up and down quicker unless Laurance's sharp nips hadn't become more frequent on her fingers, also notifying Flora that her boyfriend was close.
The shorter moved her mouth up and down a few more times, before taking in Laurance's full length, attempting to ignore her gag reflex and the tears prickling in her eyes, holding still and waiting for the other to finish.
She watched the taller climax through glassy eyes, throwing his head back and grasping weakly on the coat rack as Flora tried swallowing as much as she could.
After panting for a few, long moments, Laurance started lovingly petting Flora's hair and the shorter removed her red hand from Laurance's mouth.
"Thank you..~" The grey eyed slurred as he redressed himself.
"You owe me." Flora muttered bitterly, getting up off of her knees and swallowing the salty taste. Laurance giggled dumbly as they waited for people outside of the closet to move away, opening the door and sneakily stepping out when they finally did.
Flora fully intended on going back to Faith and Kris by herself, but didn't mind when Laurance accompanied her. The taller's arm flew over to Flora's shoulder, warmly pulling the shorter tight to his side before cooing;
"I love you, baby."