1:the start

Olivia POV-

Hi guys I'm 16 and i have a brother named Issak. He is a actor and YouTuber. He has a best friend that for some reason he doesn't want me to know, and i for one am good with that. I have a boyfriend named James, my family and friends say that he's cheating on me but, i wont believe it till i see it. Anyway i am going to meet with James

I wore this

I open my door and go to my car and went to Starbucks just because

I open my door and go to my car and went to Starbucks just because. I walk in and bump into a guy with brown hair.

"Sorry" we say at the same time, we both laugh. I walk away and order a strawberry frappe, but that guy looks like i know him. Eh i have to go meet James. I see my brother and give a head nod. I get into my car and check the time, i have 10 minutes and the park is like a minute away, so i sit in my car playing some music. I then get a text from my friend, its a picture of James kissing another girl, i text her "well now i see" she texts me "well duh" we text for a couple minutes and then she has to go. Honestly I'm not that sad because i kinda knew he was, i just didn't wanna throw around accusations if he wasn't. When i check the clock I'm one minute late, James will definitely not like that. I start driving like my dad just got killed. I get there and get out of the car. Then i see James run up to me.

"And where were you, huh?" He asks, tapping his foot on the ground, i can tell he's mad. He gets like that sometimes like he gets mad at me, he will always think that I'm cheating when its very well known that he does. "None of you're crap ok," i answer. "You're cheating aren't you" he says. "No i am not, also why does it matter you cheat all the time." I say. He looks so offended. "I do not" he defends, ha. "Ya ok" i say and pull out my phone. I open it, take out the photo and show it to him, its of him kissing another girl. "How did you get that" he asks. "My friend saw you" i answer, "i don't wanna date a cheater, bye" i go to my car and drive off. I decide to go to walmart, cuz why not you know. Also i work there and my shift starts soon. 

Bryce halls pov-

Hi I'm Bryce, im 21 (yep illegal relationship) and ya i have a YouTube channel, and ya so ya. I walked into Starbucks and bump into a girl. "Sorry" we say in unison and laugh. We walk away but, I can't help but recognize her she looks like i know her, i walk over to my best friend named Issak, he's awesome. I sit down, "hey dude" i say, "hey" he says, "can you get me a bag of chips" he asks. "Sure" i say and get up, i get his shit and and my stuff. I walk over back to him after i get my stuff. 

We talk about stuff, but all I can think of is that girl. Wish I could see her again. We go to his house and we sit down and watch some stuff. I have to go home and so i leave. Then i get home and go to the fridge, there's no food so i have to go to the store. I drive to the parking lot of walmart, i start to get the stuff i need, there weren't a lot of people there and only a couple employees. All of the employees i can see leave so i keep shoping cuz there's ten more minutes so ya.