Feelings

th a buttered croissant and eggs." Well don't you look nice today! Sabine said with a smile on her face."
Marinette was wearing:

"Thanks mom! Marinette said smiling as she ate her food

"Thanks mom! Marinette said smiling as she ate her food." When she got done with get food she stood up a got her new backpack that she got :

" When she got done with get food she stood up a got her new backpack that she got :

"Bye mom! Marinette said as she waved while walking out the door." When Marinette walked on threw her class room door to see Adrien and lila kissing in the door way." Move out the way satan and and Lilith!"marinette said forcing her way in between them." Ugh! Lie-la said as she continued to kiss Adrien." Class please take a seat! Mrs.Bustier says as she stands up."marinette sits by Alya and Chloe and Adrien and lie-la sits together."
Lila raises her hand." Yes lila!

I have a back problem where my back slouches and it hurts the only thing that will make me feel better is if I sit on Adriens lap!"lila says lying as always." Fine but no sexual stuff on my watch!" Mrs.Bustier says sternly as she looked on the paper in her hand." okay class we are going to do a fun project on a poem!" Mrs.Bustier says sounding very excited."
I have you partners on this page right her and I refuse to make any changes!" Mrs.Bustier says." Okay Alya & Nino ,Juleka & rose,Chole & Sabrina ,lila & Kim ,Mylene & Ivan,alix & luka,Nathalie & Max, and Adrien & Marinette
NO I'M SHOULD BE WITH ADRIEN NOT THE UGLY GIRL!" Lie-la says angrily."

Marinette get up out of her seat angrily." Bitch!"Marinette says as she comes up to lila a slaps her and grabss her face while everyone watching." Say something come on say something that's what I thought you is just a all talk bitch so go fuck your self if you that desperate!" Lila stomps out the classroom and everyone claps except for Adrien." Adrien runs and comforters lila." Marinette chuckles." Okay well that was interesting well everyone school is over so you can go do your projects I guess!" Marinette walks up to Adrien ." We have to meet a your house for the project because my mom has something going on at ours so see you there!" Marinette walks off as Adrien and Lila are astonished."

A hour later and Marinette is at Adrien's house.

Marinette pushes the button." Yes? Natalie says." Hi I'm Marinette me and Adrien have a project to do so may I come in?" Marinette says. "Fine." Natalie opens the gate.
"Hi Natalie!" Marinette says waving. Hello Marinette nice to see you here. Please tell me that Lila is not with you!" Of course not I don't like her either!" Natalie laughs. Well Adrien in in his room you can go up there if you like. Okay! Marinette walks upstairs and walks in on Adrien getting dressed.

"Hey!" Adrien shouts.

"psh, boy don't get full of yourself!" Marinette says sitting down on the couch.

So you with the bitch now huh? Don't call her that! What else should I call her cause that her name! Adrien's Body Gard comes busting in the room and runs and picks Marinette up. Marinette reaches into her bag and gets out another action figure to complete Adrien's collection.

"Y-you brought it.." Adrien stuttered happily.

"I mean, thanks..." Adrien says sitting on the couch next to her.

"Your welcome, I just thought it would cheer you up. Anyways let's start on the project now." Marinette said getting out her journal flipping through the pages filled with her designs until she got to an empty page.

"Wow, you have so many good designs." Adrien said watching her skim through her drawing. Marinette blushes.

"Thanks, i've been working on it for some time, just need to put it into action." Marinette said getting out her pen. They started thinking.

"What kind of poem did she say we had to do again? I wasn't listening when she said." Adrien said. Marinette rolled her eyes and