R E Q U E S T S / I N T R O

Welcome to my collection of short stories! I'm Emilee, a girl of many interests, of which Creative Writing happens to be one. I'm hoping to major in CW in college, and the class I took my junior year was really interesting. That's actually where some of these stories are from.

I love writing a lot, but full stories that are meant to be novel length are a bit difficult for someone with my attention span. Short stories are really easy for me to churn out when I'm inspired, so I thought that to share my writing here, I'd start with them!

I hope you enjoy the stories you read here of mine. I loved writing them very much.

Everything is organized by genre. If you're not much of a horror reader and more of a fantasy reader, it's easy to skip the scary and go to the fantasy. I hope that this system works out for everyone.

-•-

R E Q U E S T S

As I mentioned in the "synopsis" of this story, I will take requests for stories. This can range from specific prompts to general ideas to even just requests for more of a specific genre.

To be clear: I won't take every single request. I'm trying to do things that make me feel inspired, motivated, and happy. My life is incredibly busy and oftentimes stressful, so those three things are rare sometimes. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from with that.

I'm most comfortable writing more fantastical stories than realistic ones, so keep that in mind with your prompts. I'd hate to deliver a story and just disappoint because you were expecting more.

PROMPTS
You may find prompts on sites like Pinterest (that's where I see a lot, but I know there's sites specifically for prompts). Feel free to comment here prompts you'd like me to write.

GENRES
Are you interested in reading more short stories in a specific genre? Comment the genre you're interested in here.

GENERAL IDEAS
This is like prompts, but much more general. This might be something like a trope or a specific event you're interested in reading more of.

MISC
Do you have a name you'd like to see in a story? Have you heard a song that you think might be great inspiration for a story? Is there a time period or a place you'd like to read a story taking place in? Comment them here.