PROLOGUE

The person who stumbled on this book, I have a question. Are you a writer?

If yes, do you ever want to be a known top writer? Why and why not? You must answer this question. Skip it for bad luck.

If not but want to be a known top writer-- Goodluck! Go, write your story and make it twisted. Just kidding. Go, write it and wait for a million years till you get a fan.

If not and just a reader who support their favorite writer- come here, a hug from me! You get always emotional towards the fictional characters. Are you a fan of me? Well, you have now the badge of being the COOLEST READER.

You must be my fan or else..

I sighed as I write this down. Being an underrated writer is hard, no one likes to read your book unless you are good or popular enough.

----

The gloomy grey skies match my situation, the quiet neighborhood and few houses that has a bit distance on each other. This place is familiar, so much familiar. I put my bag down, looked around and my eyes widened. A black haired girl, crossing her arms, her blue eyes is looking at me.

"Who are you?"

How did.. How did my main character just talk to me? How did Lilith Barkley just talk to me?

"Lilith?"

The black haired girl, Lilith, raised her eyebrows. "How did you know my name?"

Because I'm your creator.

"Heyyy, Lilyy" I turned around and my eyes widened, "who is this guy?"

"Louie?"

"Hey, uh... Hi. Do I know you?" Louie asked, pointing at me.

How did my characters are now talking to me?

A question evade in my mind, how did I end up here?

A sudden vibration is felt, I pulled my phone. My eyes widened of the notification. 

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU SUCCESFULLY PUBLISHED CHAPTER 39 OF UNSOLVED CASE:FELICIA.
NEXT CHAPTER: CHAPTER 40
WORD COUNT GOAL: 1.5K
DEADLINE: PUBLISHED WITHIN 2 HOURS OTHERWISEYOU'LL LOSE A LIFE SPAN.