Prologue

She killed them.

He killed her.

Two simple sentences that could have been the end of a long saga of hate if they came with names of the so called she, he and them.

But they don't, so it's up to the wild spawns of these people to unravel the secret of the dark past that has shrouded and evaded them both. As the shadow shows streaks of red, will the colour mean love or death?

Anika had only ever wanted one thing. Gauri's happiness. When exactly did that start to change?

Omkaara had only ever wanted peace. When did he start courting trouble then?

Shivaay had always been about Naam Khun and Khandan. When did he become the man who is dead set on destroying his own blood then?

Gauri had been untamed and free. When exactly did she become a slave of the past?

It all started on a dark night. And all they can hope for now is daylight.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Is this confusing?

It's meant to be.

I'll keep you guessing for now.

Teaser for the first chapter is getting released soon.

Hit me up with what you think this story is going to be like. After the epilogue, you can come back and laugh at yourself (though that might take eons.)

Also, this may seem dark, and it's probably going to be dark. But it doesn't come without humour and romance.

See ya around.