"How do I look?"

"Hon, are you almost ready?" Ed says peeking into their bedroom. They had a press conference in 30 minutes and needed to leave.

"I guess" Loraine groaned, standing in front of the mirror. She wasn't feeling to confident. "How do I look?"

"Smoking hot" Ed growled at her, adding a whistle.

"I'm serious" She rubbed her hand against her stomach. She had a skirt and blouse on. "Have I gained weight?"

"What?" Ed asks shocked. "Where at? In your pinky toe?"

"Ed I'm serious. You know how the press is. Should I just change into something not as tight on my stomach? What about my butt?" She asks turning around to look at it in the mirror.

"You have a hot butt" Ed whistled at her once more.

"Pretend I'm not your wife" she says still concerned about her appearance. "You see me, what's your first thought?"

"Drop dead gorgeous"

"You're just saying that" she rolls her eyes. Turning every which way examining her appearance.

"Honey, come on. When have you ever cared about how you look?" Loraine gasped at him. "Okay. Okay. That came out totally wrong"

"Ya think?"

"Loraine you know what I meant. You're beautiful"

"Ed I'm not 25 anymore" she sighed.

"Baby, i think you're even more beautiful now than you were the day I met you. You get more beautiful each day, and I'm not just saying that. Have I ever been one to hide my opinion?" He says wrapping his arms around her from behind, as she's still standing in front of the mirror.

"No" she giggles a little. "I just feel so blah. My stomach isn't flat, I could easily lose a few pounds, my boobs are getting a sag, Ed even my feet are getting sensitive in my heels. I feel like a grandma"

"A sexy grandma" He kisses her neck and Loraine cringes at the grandma word and he noticed. "Hon, come on! Lose a few pounds? Loraine you're tiny. And for the boobs, let me tell you, their in great shape. I know"

"Stop trying to make me feel better" she smiles at him. "I want your honest opinion"

"That is my honest opinion. You're beautiful. Gorgeous. Smoking hot. And honey let me tell you, any media outlet that says a single bad thing about you is just jealous. You know that"

She can't help but smile at him. "Thank you honey." She turns around in his arms and he wastes no time in pulling her in for a kiss.

My favorite on screen couple! I have so many ideas and am so excited for this story! Please leave any requests!