Chapter 1 | The boy who was revived

Originally written the 5th of April 2020

==========================================================================================÷=================

A/n: Yo! It's your half dead author here with another fic for you! Yay... Don't worry I haven't forgotten the other fics, you know how it is.  Your mind floods with ideas and you just have to put them to paper. 

Anywyas I promised to update one other fic today, so I will try to do so, hopefully I can. Anyways this fic took a long time to write because I was trying out a more... Let's say professional writing... Hope you enjoy it, and I'll leave you to the fic byeee.

================================================================================================================================================================

Nuclear reactors are usually extremely safe places. After the incidents in Russia the Nuclear reactor's security and security measures increased extremely to avoid meltdowns from happening, and to keep morale higher for the people's work inside, after all no one would want to work in an unsafe work environment. Unfortunately nuclear reactors still have a chance to meltdown, causing radiation to spread in the aura surrounding it unless something is done to stop it.

In a Nuclear Reactor in Russia an alarm blared as the light blinked in and out, as if it was screaming to everyone working there that something had happened. The workers all ran out of the narrow corridors, running out of the reactors as fast as they could, all of them scared of a meltdown.

"Run! It's a meltdown - A MELTDOWN!" One of the scientists yelled, running away from the reactor as fast as he could. The yells and cries of help were all mixed in a multitude of screaming, making most of it undistinguishable.

The grey metal floor and walls glowed in a red light, creating shadows of everyone running out of the nuclear reactor. Everyone was running away from the reactor, everyone but one person, one person who stood in the middle of the corridor. He had black hair which was neither too short nor too long, reaching just a little over his eyes which were as black as his hair. He was quite tall, and although thin some muscle could be seen through his clothes.

 He wore a white lab coat over a black dressing shirt and blue tie along with black boots, around his neck he wore a small necklace of a silver sword, it had a hole right after the shaft and a one sided katana, making it seem like a sci-fi katana(The Monado from Xenoblade Chronicles). His name was Zeke, Zeke Geraki.

He stood in the middle of the corridor, waiting for someone to arrive near him, the moment he saw another of the scientists of the reaction near him he grabbed their shirt and held them in place, not allowing them to move. The scientist looked at the man with a frightened expression, it was as if he had seen a ghost ㅡ his face was pale and filled with sweat, along with the palms of his hands which he used to grip Zeke's hand, trying as hard as he could to make the man let go of him and let him run away.

"Let me go! LETㅡMEㅡGO!" yelled the scientist, giving up on trying to pull Zeke's hands out of his collar, now he tried to hit his wrists with his fists, hoping that Zeke would let go of them.

"SHUT IT!" sharply yelled the man. He kept a firm grip on the scientist's collar with his left hand, and let go of it with his right hand, which he used to slap the frightened scientist. The sudden pain on the cheek of the scientist shut him up. Shocked and speechless, the scientist stared into Zeke's eyes.

"What the hell is going on? Why is everyone running away and screaming?" asked Zeke, his gaze sharpened while looking for answers in the scientist, who seemed to be shaking.