The Hardest (and biggest) Fall

AN: THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO DON'T HATE TOO MUCH AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENTS.

Percy POV:

As we approached the car park I felt myself buzzing in anticipation and worry and happiness all at once at the prospect of being my Wise Girl and to just be with her.  I just didn't know why but I also felt a huge aura and presence under the car park filled with evil, fear and darkness that made me shiver from head to toes. I just didn't know what would wait for us down there.

Leo POV:

I felt bad for Percy as I kinda stole his girlfriend and if he found out well let's just say I don't want to be on the receiving end of his rage I saw firsthand what it did to TWO GIANTS, Now I know you're wondering how on earth did I manage to score such an amazing daughter of Athena as my girlfriend and stealing her from her boyfriend the only son of Poseidon alive!! Well here's how it happened.

*******flashback*******

I was walking along the beach and saw someone crying there with beautiful princess golden blonde curls and I went up and said "You Okay?" and to my surprise when she turned around it was Annabeth, freaking Annabeth , girlfriend to Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon and Hero of Olympus!!

"H - H - Hey Leo how you doin', 'ya need anything?"

It was just in that moment that Leo noticed for the first time just how beautiful she looked even with messed up hair and puffy red eyes probably from crying over Percy.

I was jealous of Percy, I mean people in the Athena cabin said he was pretty dumb and stupid in anything apart from war strategy and ocean and water related stuff, but so was Leo. In fact he was smarter than Percy, probably much more handsome and awesome, duh!

"Huh, uh no except for you to be my girlfriend, I just realized that I have a huge crush on you and you're so beautiful and smart, like me! So will you be my girlfriend, Percy will never know about this, he doesn't need to!"

"So you are asking me to cheat on my boyfriend with you?" I could do nothing but nod entranced by her beauty. "Well then of course I will! You are soooooo much smarter than dumbo and much more handsome! Why couldn't I realise you were the one meant for me."

"I don't know but come here, we can't be dating without ever kissing each other, can we?"

"No of course not" Annabeth scoffed and then came and kissed me wrapping her hands in my hair and my arms circling her waist and it was pure bliss.

*******flashback over*******

Any ways now you now what how I got Annabeth as my girlfriend.

Annabeth POV:

Yes finally I got rid of that stupid son of Poseidon! He was an idiot and my mother never approved of him and she approved of Leo, I mean Leo was everything Percy wasn't - Smart, talented, funny and plain up awesome and caring.

Besides he will never escape the prophecy said foes bear arms to close the doors of death and I knew that someone would have to stay behind in Tartarus in order to close the doors.

END OF CHAPTER