NamJinKook:The Kim's Husband

Jungkookie's  POV
Hi, I'm Kim Jungkook
I'm married to Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. I love my both husbands and they love me too. They are the CEO of the Kim Corporation. The biggest Company in Korea. So they don't have that much time to spend with me I am mostly alone at home like right now still I am alone and I am bored after sometime of thinking i sat on our bed then I took out my phone from my pocket and scrolling down to social media then a idea pooped in my head to surprise my both of them and i went towards my closet and pick out a outfit.

And went out of the mansion and told my driver to take me to my hubby's companyafter sometimes i reached towards their company the company is so huge I think I might fall backwards looking at the height of the company

after sometimes i reached towards their company the company is so huge I think I might fall backwards looking at the height of the company.I went inside and looked towards the receptionist and smile to her "Hi lisa noona, how are you? ".I know her she is jennie noona's wife jennie noona was my classmate.
" Hi bub, I'm fine what about you and what brings you here for the first time".She said and there was a smirk on her face and she was wiggling her eyebrows. "N-N-No-Nothing i-i-".I got cut off by lisa noona she was laughing and after sometime she said. "Ohh, you little bunny don't lie to me-ahh i know you were missing them don't you".I was blushing and nodded a little looking down cuz i was to shy to face noona rn.

" Where is there office noona can you take me there"I said noona was going to say something  got cut off by a phone call."Ohh shit it's my baby's call sorry kookie i can't take you there but i can tell you where it is, it is on the XXX floor ".She said and i nodded and thanked her and went towards the lift i reached on the XXX floor as i was going to their office a girl came infront of me which made me stooped in my tracks.

The girl infront of me said " Where di you think you are going? "And she started checking me from head to toe. I answered her with a smile. " I'm here to meet my husbands".She gasped and looked at me in disgusted and she said something which bring tears in my eyes.
"Listen here you gay shit call them as Mr. Kim understand and what do you want from my boyfriends huh! I'm soon to be their wife they don't need a slut like you! ewwww you are just so disgusting" She said and pulled my hair and pushed me which make me fall now i was on the floor with my head down. Then she again pulled my hair making me scream in pain i started crying quietly then she made me look towards her then she said" Pff such a crybaby, let me show you your place sl-. She got cut of by someone pushing her to the ground I was shocked as I was going to see e who it was I was lifted in bridal style by someone familiar I look with my teary eyes just to meet with joonie's concerned eyes and a kiss landed on my left cheek . I looked towards my left just to meet with jinnie's soft yet concerned eyes then hyung said " Don't worry bun nothing wrong will happen with you okay"I nodded and then I hugged namjoon hyung's neck and and buried my face in namjoon hyung's shoulder and started crying softly I was scared.
"Mr.kim i didn't do nothing he was the one who came her and introduce his self as your guys husband so i just thought him a lesson i know that this slu- *SLAP* She got cut off by jin hyung slapping her. " Wendy how dare you you slap are husband get out of here you are fired."Hyung said and she ranaway crying. I look towards jin hyung and made grabby hands towards him he took me in his arms and i rested my head on his chest when started sobbing quietly jin hyung was calming me down and namjoon hyung said to the employees. " listen here everyone he is your husband and no one does to touch him otherwise you will face the consequences understand! " The employees nodded and started doing there work. Jin hyung asked me the 20th time i guess"Are you okay bub? " I nodded and namjoon hyung said
" let's go home do you want cuddles"
I nodded a little before falling asleep.

Namjoon's POV
After that fucking incident happened we were in our car heading to our mansion. jungkook was sleeping in jin hyung's lap. He was looking like a maths bye crying but still he looks so cute.Me and Jin we both were feeling bad for our baby he cane for the first time in our company but that Wendy Ufff. She ruined everything. I was so angry then i got a idea pooped in my head so i called yoongi hyung and tsaid hum to kill wendy he didn't even ask me the reason 😑 he just said okay  and cut the call. We went inside our mansion Jin hyung got jungkook in some comfy clothes and then tugged him in the bed.

     Hehehe mera POV aakhir kaar aagya bhencho

After putting jungkook in the bed they both had their dinner. They didn't wanted to wake kookie up cyz they knew that the younger wouldn't eat anything cuz of what happened. After finishing dinner Jin washed the dishes and namjoon took a quick shower and then they both went to kookie and cuddle with him jin fall asleep but namjoon was waiting for something after sometime namjoon got a message which he was waiting for Duhh he quickly opened it and a smirk formed in his lips by reading the message Done Namjoon thanked yoongi for it and switched off his phone, put it in the nightstand and hugged jungkook by his tiny waist and went into his dreamland.

AFTRR THIS EVERYONE WAS AWARE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY TRY TO MESS WITH THE KIM'S HUSBAND

Toa hramkhoro ye mera nya book hai bhendi vote kro yaar paisa thodi na jaata hai tumhara rehem khao mere pe itna bhik mangti hu bhendi smjh rhe ho aap smjh rhe ho na hahahah thnx pdne ke liye aur

Mistake toa hogi hie maine likha hai yaar hahahhahahahahah

Toa aapun jbb mein likhegi tbb milege tbb tkk ke liye

Alvida