Pien pov

The bell rang, finally, only one lesson to go. I got up from my chair and collected all my stuff. My next lesson, economics was on the other side of the school. When I arrived at the classroom I saw that everyone was already seated. I walked in and sat down next to my friend Stella. 

I got out my pencil and notebook and waited till someone would say something, but it was dead silence. When I looked up at the front of the classroom, I saw a man. The first thing I wondered was, where is our normal teacher, Mr Schuijlenburg? I looked around the classroom and saw everyone looking around with questions in their eyes. Then he finally said something. 

'Hello everyone, I am Luuk v.d. Wal, your new economics teacher. Your old teacher, Mr Schuijlenburg tragically died yesterday, so I will be taking over some of his classes. Your tests from last week are not corrected yet, but I will grade them in the weekend.'

I was flustered. He was wearing khaki pants with a green and beige striped shirt. His shoes were the same green colour as his shirt. His body was a perfect mixture between skinny and fit. And then his face, with those mesmerising brown eyes I, and his soft pink lips. His face was soft but still had a strong bone structure. His skin had a pale, almost angelic look, that without a doubt was extremely soft. His walnut brown hair fell half over his forehead, completing his appearance. 

Stella tapped my arm and with a light smile on her face she said to me:

'Pien, do you see this absolute hunk standing in front of us! He is just your type and most definitely knows how to treat a woman. I know I certainly  will pay attention a lot more from now on.'

I laughed while aiming my eyes at Luuk again. I wandered how old he could be, 20, 21 perhaps.