ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

PLAYDATE

Miya lost

Miya lost. He couldn't believe it. He worked so hard to be beat by a snow border. He couldn't even stand on a board last week and now look at him. He beat national level opponent.

"Dammit." Miya cursed under his breath.

"Langa you're so cool!" Reki shouted, running up to his best friends. "That was amazing!"

"Thanks." Langa said with a small laugh. "You did good Miya." Langa told the boy.

"Shut up." Miya snapped back.

"I know why you lost." Reki said, patting Miya on the head. Without responding Miya pushed Reki off him. "You don't have fun when you skate."

"Fun?" Miya scoffed. "Why would I? All it's ever caused me is trouble. When I get good, they leave."

Reki flicked Miya in the head, causing him to yelp. "Ow!"

"Not everyone is like that. You have y/n too." 'Had.' Miya thought. "We aren't going anywhere. You're stuck with us forever."

Miya's eyes got waterie. He didn't know why. Reki squished Miya's face as the younger boy yelled. "Get off me smile!"

"Well, well, well. It looks like Miya has nothing left. Not even her." Adam said referring to you. How could he have possibly known about you too? He was Adam but still. Miya tensed up at the sight of Adam. Adam made him uncomfortable. Hell, he made everyone uncomfortable.

"Now you." He pointed to Langa skating closer. "Mind if I..." He jumps off his board going down to Langa's leg. He hugs the teens leg close to his body as they all watch.

"Take that back Adam. I said take it back." (Ifykyk lmao)

"Oh? And if I don't?"

"I'll make you." Reki said holding up his skateboard pointing it at Adam.

Meanwhile you watch the whole thing go down. You were there for the race but after Miya lost you left. You know how he gets when he's upset. You felt like an ass not talking to him. You wouldn't call it ignoring though, you still talked to him but only when he started the conversation.

"Y/n!" You heard very faint. You turn around to see Miya.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Did you see what happened? Reki and his dumbass challenged Adan, Langa too!"

"Yes I saw! Why would they do that!?" You laughed.

Even though Miya was still upset with your change we still loved seeing you smile. Tiny things he loved; how you loved hugs and always held hands with him in public. It pained him when you weren't doing it. You were at S. A place full of people yet you only touched him once.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

"I still don't know why you agreed."

"You did too." Langa sighed

"That's different!' Reki went to take a simp from his cola. "Ugh what is this? Protein??" Reki spit out his drink holding up the bottle to look at it.

"Yea. You need it if you're going to beat Adam." Miya came up to the teens at the skatepark, You followed right behind him. "This is a schedule you need to follow in order to beat Adam."

The older boys looked at Miya dumbfounded then the schedule. "All of this?! planning to go global?!"

"Problem?" Miya asked with a straight face.

"Well yea! I don't wanna-"

"This isn't even enough so stop your whining."

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Please Shadow!"

"No."

"Or we'll tell that lady." Miya pointed to the lady the worked at the flower shop. The group was trying to get Shadow to drive them out. After Miya said that you were in the car. Miya, Shadow in the front. Reki, you, Langa in the back.

"Thank you Shadow!" You said in a happy tone with a big smile on your face.

"Miya, have you gone against Adam before?" Reki asked the boy.

"No but y/n has."

silence.

"Really?! What was it like?!"

"I lost of course, but I only sprained my ankle!" You say being very proud of yourself. It was only a couple months ago. The worst beef you've ever competed in. For starter; you could use your 'innocent' tactic, he was older than you. Much older than you, more experienced. "It was a pain to hide."

"Why would you have to hide it?" Langa asked.

"Cause, my parents don't know I skate."

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚