ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

TOKYO

The four of you made it to S

The four of you made it to S. You and Miya were having a friendly competition. You both were almost done coming close to the group. A turn was up a head, both kids were going extremely fast. Too fast to make that turn. Most people thought. Miya was in the front with the lead you close behind. Finally reaching the turn, the boy and girl flipped their boards to the side so their wheels were along the turn.

Sadly y/n lost, Miya winning. "Learn this." Miya said as if he didn't just get out of a race.

"Pft. that's easy." Reiki got on his board and started to get his momentum. Coming across the turn he jumps turning his board to the side. Then falls.

It was fun hanging out with friends past 1am. Even if you were trying to avoid one. That fun soon ended when you got a phone call. You look at the caller when your heart stopped. It was your mom calling you.

"Shit." you mumbled before picking up the phone.

Mom: Where the hell are you y/n?

You: I-um out...

Mom: Where?!

This was your chance to stop lying to the mom and tell her the truth.

You: The park

Mom: come home now y/n.

Then she hung up. You were freaking out. How did she find out? She usually sleeps by 9. Miya noticed your mood change and how you looked scared half to death.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Nope. My mom found out, she just called me so I have to go." You said trying to think of a solution. Your problem was your board. You can't go home with it cause she'd probably be waiting for you. If she saw your board you'd be in deep shit.

"I'll walk you then keep your board at my house." Miya sudgest.

"Yea, thank you."

The two of you left without a word. When the other teens noticed you left; you were halfway home. The whole way there you were praying you weren't going to get your ass beat. Not knowing it, you were holding onto Miya's hand a little too hard.

"Hey y/n, you're going to be fine." He said with a small smile.

The two of you arrive at you house. You hand Miya your board waving bye. Walking into your house, you were right, Your mom was waiting at the table.

"I-" You got cut off when your mom noticed you. She ran up to you giving you a big hug.

"y/n...you scared me." When she didn't see you in your room she only thought worse. She wasn't that upset that you snuck out, she just wanted to make sure you were safe, "Are you ok? Hurt?"

"No mommy, I'm fine. I didn't mean to scare you." You said hugging back.

"I know sweetheart. I'm just glad you're ok." She gave you a kiss on the forehead.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

"So what happened?"

"I actually didn't get in trouble."

You and Miya were on your lunch break at school. That was the only time you could talk considering you were in two different classes. You were in his class room munching on your food. It was quiet till Miya spoke up.

"Hey do a TikTok with me." He got his phone out setting it up.

"What song?" You asked.

"Tokeyo."

He put on the timer. Once it hit one the two started doing the dance(?). You were having fun when it hit you. If Miya gets with his crush, this wouldn't happen anymore. It couldn't. You'd be a third wheel. It made you sad just thinking about it. When the dance was over you sat back down in your seat.

I um- have to go to the bathroom." You zoomed out the room with your stuff and trash.

Miya was left alone. Again. He hated it. He thought you were back to your old self. Maybe he was the problem. Everyone left him. Always him that ended up alone. He was tired of it. What could have he done in the five minutes you were here? He had no clue.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

Tonight Reki and Langa were going against Adam. It was twice as busy as usual. Packed with new faces.

"It's because Adam is skating tonight." Shadow told them.

Miya was still sad about you. This rest of that day you didn't say a word to him. If he went up to you, you made up some lame excuse. You said you were going to show up tonight yet no were to be seen.

"Miya is y/n coming?" Langa asked with Reki standing next to him.

"I don't know." Miya said with a sharp tongue.

"Woah. Chill he was just asking." Reiki laughed, ruffling the younger boy's hair.

"Whatever."

I don't want anyone to say y/n is being extra

I don't want anyone to say y/n is being extra. If you find out your Crush of 5+ years liked someone else you'd be heart broken.