ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

SKATE

You were sitting in your room bored out of your mind

You were sitting in your room bored out of your mind. You decided not to sneak out tonight. Who knows what could happen if you get caught again? Two nights in a row. You were on your phone scrolling through various apps listening to music.

After some time you decided to go for a walk. You text your mom you're going out so nothing like last night happens again. She responded with a simple 'ok' as you left the house.

Back a S, Reiki was skating agents Adam. It was crazy. Adam getting extremely close to Reki throwing him off. If Reki lost, Langa would go up next. Miya had tried to make them call it off. He was fine with what Adam said. Even if he wasn't, he didn't want people getting hurt from his doing.

The whole time Miya was watching he couldn't stop thinking about you.

Adam pulled his uphill move throwing Reki off. The same move he used on you.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Two weeks, full recovery." Reiki said walking into the hallway.

They were at the hospital. Reki broke his arm thanks to Adam. His arm was broken and wouldn't fully heal till two weeks from now.

"You're lucky that's it." Miya told the older boy.

"I'm sorry Miya. I thought I could win." Reiki looked down in shame

"I told you a slime can't win. But...I'll promote you to a golem maybe.." Miya said very low not wanting people to hear.

"What was that?"

"He said you're cool." Langa said, thinking nothing of it.

Miya, who was walking in between the boys, stopped and started walking backwards to reach the boys again. "I did not say that!"

"Really? Japanese is hard." Langa sighed

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

About a week later, it was Langa's turn. He was going against Adam. He was confident but also nervous. More than anything; he was upset Adam got Reki hurt.

'Second time in a row' Miya thought. This was your second time not showing up to S. On top of that, you haven't talked to him in over a week. He was starting to get hopeless. Not knowing what else to do, he called you. Adam still hadn't shown up so he had time.

dialing your number, he waited. And waited. Until. 'The number you have called is unavailable right now.' Miya sighed. An angry sigh. He was honestly getting tired of this.

Suddenly a spot light came out of nowhere. Adam with his dramatic ass entrance. The crowd cheers and yells .

After some time of Adam touching Langa, they finally start.

It was towards the end of their race. Langa had just dodged one of Adam's tricks, shocking the crowd. Before the race could finish, sirens were heard.

"No way. Police here?" Miya said, confused. There has never been Police at S. Partially because Adam is S.

All the older people that would drive, already left leaving little Miya. He hopped on his board skating out. He didn't get caught.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Reki! Langa look at my board, I just put stickers on it!" You smiled. Reki and Langa looked at you remembering their youth. Even though it's was only there years ago

"Y/n! There you are." Before the teens could answer, Miya came running into the shop. Almost out of breath.

"Miya? Are you okay?" Reki asked.

"Damn y/n, I've been looking everywhere for you." Miya ignored Reki's question walking over to you. "Can we talk?"

"I-uh...actually have to go..! I'll talk to you later." You rushed out the store as your childhood best friend calls out to you. You knew what you were doing was stupid, but continued to do it. In your mind; avoiding him was the best way to stop liking him. It wasn't working at all.

Back in the store Miya was on the verge of tears. His best friend was ignoring him and he didn't know why. He started at the ground as Langa and Reki gave him a worried look.

"I don't know what I did wrong." Miya looked up meeting the other boy's eyes. He was now crying as he was frustrated with you and himself. "It's like she hates me without even hating me. She says everything is fine then ignores me."

It was quite till Langa spoke up. "What was the last thing you said to her before she started acting like this?"

It took Miya a minute to think back. " I asked her if she could help me get with my crush..." He whipped his tears.

Langa gave Reki a knowing look. "Who is your crush?"

"I'm not telling you slime!"

"Then we're not helping."

"Y/n." The high schoolers turn around facing the younger boy again.

"Why would you ask her about herself...?"

"Because. I wanted to see if she liked me back. But I got my answer; She hates me."

"Oh Miya. Young Miya." Reki got closer to the boy patting him on the head. "She doesn't hate you. She likes you."

"No she doesn't. If she did, why would she be ignoring me?" Miya hits Reki's hand away from his head.

"When you said you liked someone, it hurt her. She thought I'd be the best to give you some space."

"So you're saying...she likes me!?"

"Mhm. But I have an idea."

Sorry for all the time skips

Sorry for all the time skips. This chapter was really messy