ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

GOOD DAYS

"So remind me what we're doing here?"

"I need to heal or something." Reki said.

Langa, Miya and Reki were on a fairy. Shadow was there for supervision. They dragged you along so there you were, on a fair with your crush.

Miya was farther away from you then expected. Even though you were trying to keep your distance, you still like his presence.

"Do you guys see that cute girl over there?." Reki said to the group snapping you out of your thoughts. "Langa go talk to her."

"Wait why me?"

"Because, they'll get cautions if it's me." Reki explained.

"At least you know your worth." Miya snickers. No matter how much you didn't want to laugh, you still did. That didn't go unnoticed by someone.

"How do you start a conversation with someone in Japan?" Langa asked.

"I don't know, like; 'Where are you from?' " Reki said

"Are you hungry?" Langa asked no one in particular."

"No she's not you!"

"Huh what'd you say?" The girl walked towards the group.

"Oh I skate and other stuff." Reki said with a proud smile. That smile quickly went away when the girl walked right past the group. She was on the phone paying no mind to the teen.

There was silence as Reki realized he got shot down without even trying. How embarrassing.

Soon enough they all started laughing as Langa tried to comfort Reki.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

Your guys were at the beach. Langa was acting like a child all happy, since it was his first time at the beach. You were in the water with Langa. He was fun to play with because of how excited he was.

Miya was in the water talking with Reki. "So what's the plan? You never told me." Miya asked the older boy

"I can't tell you yet!"

"Ugh why? This isn't fair." Miya grumbled pouting like a baby.

"Stop whining or I'm not going to help you."

Miya rolls his eyes walking away from Reki towards the towels. On his way back, he see's Joe talking to some girls. SO what better way to get anger out than mess with someone?

"Papa!" Miya runs over to Joe. "I've missed you, and Mama said to come back." Miya clings onto Joe giving him puppy dog eyes, pointing to cherry.

"What-" Joe follows Miya's fingers to Cherry's sleeping figure. "I am not your 'Papa'!"

The women make a disgusted face and start walking away with Joe calling out to them. "Wait I don't even know him." He yells.

Miya, feeling proud, finally makes his way to the towels. When arriving he sees you already sitting there. After you got out the water you put on an oversized shirt to chill.

Now, you were on your phone eating ice cream. Looking up, seeing Miya staring at you, a small smile on his face. You guys make eye contact so you both quickly look away, a blush on the young kids faces.

Scrambling to get away, Miya sits on the opposite side of you being sure to leave room.

A/n: I'm either going to update a lot or a little because my phone got taken

A/n: I'm either going to update a lot or a little because my phone got taken. Also this is going to be a short story sry lol.