ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

SIX THIRTY

"This is where we're staying!?"

"No that's where I'm staying. Turn around."

The group turns around to see a run down motel. No one was there and it was pretty run down. They thought they were staying at the big mansion that was actual Cherry's.

"Better than nothing..!" You say trying to brighten up the mood.

Inside the building was worse than the outside. You could barely fit. There was a small table, a fan and mini fridge. There was no way four people were going to spend the night here. You hated sleeping with people too close to you, unless it was Miya, but It wasn't.

As if the gods heard your prayers, Joe came in with good news. "Kaoru has invited us all to eat dinner with him!"

You and Miya's stomach growled at the same time, you look up at him a small blush appears on the kids cheeks from embarrassment. Getting up, you grab Miya's hand without knowing, zooming to Kaoru's house.

"I'm so hungry!" You whine to Miya.

"Me too...." Miya said with way less energy than you. He was deep in thought again, looking at the ground tightly holding your hand.

"Miya-"

"Y/n-"

"There you kids are. You two ran off before we could say anything!" Reki scolded the two, garbing your ears and dragging you.

Making it into the house you see a long table full of food, Cherry sitting at the end of it.

"What are you doing here- And with the children!?" He yells motioning to the group as they walk in.

"You looked a little lonely eating all this by yourself."

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

The whole dinner was awkward for you and Miya. There was something you both wanted to say but couldn't because of Reki. You guys wanted to be alone when you talked. That way nothing could influence each other.

The 7th graders sat next to one another while eating. One hand would occasionally brush past the others making everything ten times more awkward.

Right now you were showing Langa your new games. Miya was on the other side of the room on his game, when Reki walked up to him.

"Are you ready for the plan?" Reki whispered to Miya.

"Yes, I've been waiting forever!"

"Good! now go get y/n and tell her you need her help. After that go get something from the closet."

"Wha-"

"Y/N! MIYA WANTS TO TALK T YOU!" Reki yelled at the top of his lungs pushing Miya towards you. You look up confused, still getting up to talk to Miya.

"Yes?"

"Um...Can you help me with something?"

"Yea, Of course."

You two walk in silence to some big ass closet full of house supplies. Walking in Miya starts looking around, not even sure what he's looking for.

"What do you need?"

Before he could answer the door shut. You run towards the door trying to open it. Pulling on it will be all your might. No luck.

"What the hell? Were locked in!" You cry.

"Don't tell me this was Reki's plan..." Miya mumbles.

"Plan!? Plan for what??"

"Plan for...us"

"Why would we need a plan?" You ask.

"Because. Because I realized how stupid I was and what I say can have a major affect on you. I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings y/n. I thought we were just friends so you wouldn't care. But even if we are just friends it was still insensitive for me to do. The truth is...I like you. Like a lot." Miya all lets out in one breath, half regretting it. He looks up at you waiting for a reply. "Y/n?"

"I like you too. Like a lot." You say, giving him a hug. You pull away and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

HIs face turns red as he scrambles over to the door. "We should try and get out of here" He leans against the door. The door flies open, as it was not locked.

"I thought you said it was locked!"

"It was a Push door I pulled. It was a mistake, leave me alone!"

When you exited no one was there.

"Hey look at this." Miya said holding up a poster for a hot spring.

"Not a bad plan."

A/n: Finally confessed