ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8

TELEPATIA

"My head hurts!"

"My head hurts!"

"I heard you the first thousand times y/n."

"But it doessss!" You whine holding your head. You were lying on your bed under the covers. After your trip with the guys yesterday, you came home sick. Really sick. 

Flash back;

You were sitting next to Miya when it happened, taking turns playing. When out of nowhere your head started pounding like crazy.

"Hey, y/n are you ok-" Miya got cut off by you passing out into his arms. "Oh my gosh...guys!?" Miya shouted to the older men.

The first person to hear Miya's cry's were Langa followed by Reki. "What happened!?"

"I don't know! She just...collapsed!"

"Uh Cherry, Joe...A little help?" Reki asked.

These men stop bickering, finally seeing your state. Langa held you in his arms keeping your head from dropping down. Everyone was freaking out not knowing what to do. Then you woke up.

You used to always pass out due to dehydration. Your body needed more than enough water or it would give out. Over the trip you barely drink any leaving you to collapse. That was one of the main reasons you weren't allowed to skate. Skating took a lot of energy out of you, and you HAD to take care of your body or you'd end up in the hospital.

"Can yall stop yelling?"

"You know, I was really worried for you." Miya sighed. "But now you're even more of a pain in the ass."

"That is no way to speak to your girlfriend!" You say way too loud than needed.

"I thought your head hurt?!"

"Oh yea..."

"Dumbass, why didn't you tell me that this would happen If you didn't drink enough water?"

"You would have been soooo over protective."

"So? It's better than you passing out y/n."

His mood completely changed; he was no longer in his playful mood. He was serious about this. He hated seeing you like that. The worst part was, he could only sit back not being able to do anything.

You sit up with all your might and cup Miya's face. "I'm sorry. I should have told you, please forgive me." You give him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Only if you rest yourself."

"Only if you lay with me."

Miya rolls his eyes and hops next to you in the bed.

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

"I have to go y/n...I'll come back and fill you in later." Miya whispers to you. You were still half asleep when he was leaving. It was 10 so he'd just text you he's leaving in case you forgot. He was going to S, with the others.

Arriving there he stood watching the current beef finish. Langa was practicing with a crown forming around him.

"yea look at Langa!" Reki walked up to Miya and Shadow.

"Better watch out, slime. Before you know, Langa might pass you." Miya said to Reki.

"Hell, he already did." Shadow agreed

There was a little bite of silence then Reki walked away with his head down.

"Were you going?" Miya stopped the boy.

"Water."

Reki walked over to where his water was against the rock wall. He bent down to grad his water when he overheard people talking.

"Look at snow! He's so good."

"Who is that red head he's always with?"

"I don't know some loner."

Not wanting to hear anymore, Reki gets up and leaves without another word.

A/n: This story is coming to an end told y'all its a short one