S U M M A R Y

The sun watches  what she does, but the moon- she knows all her secrets. The stars- they're like her children. The darkness?

It is her.

The things of the night, can't be explained in the day- because then, they do not exist. It is an element, like wind, fire or water. Darkness is the kingdom, it moves to her laws, and her own people dwell within it. You'll never see the sun shining upon her gardens, for that's where the moon, her lover and the black eat, bathing under the silver stars- that is where they've resided- that is what they claim, is home.

Nyx Basilius.

She's born of the chaos, and she rules the Kingdom of Darkness. 

The Goddess of the Night.

Death, is only dangerous to the unlived life. After all, to the well organized mind, death is but, the next great adventure. There's life, and there's death, in between, dwell beauty and melancholy, pirouetting together, however dangerous their combination might be, however poisonous they might be.

We're all, museums of fear. 

Seventeen year old Arwen's life takes a one hundred and eighty when she realizes that her whole life has been a lie. That she is the monster she's been afraid of for so long. She is the one who's turned her own world upside down the moment she was brought into the world. How very appropriate for her- born of chaos she sure was.

Embracing a whole new way of existence as she tries to cope with the cursed powers  she entails, she must partake in saving the world- both the mortal and immortal realms. Cursed her powers may be, but when you search for magic is the time you find it. As one of the four founders of the the kingdom of Magicis, she must go to both ends of the world- both literally and practically- to shove hell where it is.

Amidst this, she must make difficult decisions- decisions that would alter her entire life. 

When the devils fall in love, it is the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever- for the world should know- they'd go to  the depths of hell for each other."

Love's the poison she fears, yet we're all still addicted to it.

"Run your fingers, not just through my hair, but through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel. Shatter the boards set up between our mind, probe into mine- see my thoughts. Believe what I believe, perceive what I perceive, look- experience- examine. For once, understand. The darkness too, is a gift."

~Nyx Basilius

Because, that's true.

The darkness, too, is a gift. 

A/N:-
Yay, Yay, YAY!
I'm so excited, rn. Okay people, tell me how that was?! I'm so super adrenalined and excited, and funny, I'm typing this out at 11:37 PM in the night, I must be super-duper crazy, but no, this idea is fresh and raw, I'm gonna update this weekly, just so you know. Tell me if you liked it. I must have a thing for creativity and lots of ideas, and definitely a lot more commitment issues. Secondly, no, Fallen Queen will be updated weekly as always.
Show me some love. I'm hungry. But for food as well. I'll grab a snack after this. And Naruto. (smiles in pain). 😎😈
Fantasma had been an idea, and a dream since  last year in September. I remember making this cover and sending it to my sister. Made a few tweaks in the chapters. I've written only three. 
Time to leave.
Share, grow, vote, comment and advise. 
Yous magically,
Disha✨🌝