Brighter than the sun, Darker that the shadows

-i am made of memories and only for those i can speak.

- speak then...

- how he always is brighter than the sun itself. How could Apollo not be jealous of him? The way the sun played with his golden hair... even its rays loved him. He was like a child, innocent in everything, he did anything he said. He could not lie, he could not manipulate. He was as clear as the sky in the sunny days.

He had such beautifully drawn eyes. Green and warm, you could be lost in them. They were like a garden of their own and only the most beautiful of flowers could grow in them. In the sun they change their colour just for a second, if you only looked at his profile and they turned blue. But only for a split second. and it felt like like he could be then someone else, but he never changed. not even when the colour of his eyes did. 

I had to spent so much time to catch that second only a few times...

He was so strong and his body was nothing but happy to show it. Even though he spent most of the time in the sun we never got sun burned. He always had that light white colour all over his body. His legs were so pretty and delicate you could stop and wonder whether they were made from an artist but even that was not enough as they were made from a goddess herself. He would walk, he would fight and it would all look like he was dancing on the surface of earth. It was a view i never got tired of looking at. Everything about him was so delicate... like the petals of the flower yet at the same time as strong as earth herself.

Half dust and half deity. Half human and half god as he was, who could not fall for him. For his warm and loving aura, for his smile, for his emerald eyes. He only knew how to love like a child but he also knew how to fight like a god. he had every beauty that can exist inside of him.

And when i was gone... he whispered with no one there to hear him but my own ghost, the words Chiron once said to us. ''perhaps it is the greatest of all griefs to be left back when another one is gone'' and after that, he decided to let an arrow pierce though him and find his-already wounded-heart. He smiled with a smile more tired and more relieved than ever.

And fell into his knees...

The goddess had heard enough and gestured him to stop with a sign of her hand.

Only after their names were carved together he could spend time with his loved one, once again. 

In the heavy dark, in the complete emptiness and silence two hands reach to nowhere. They meet each other and hold on tight. In that moment, a light as strong as a thousand suns purred out of them. They could know each other by touch alone, they could know each other in the complete empty, heavy dark.

That is the story of Patroclus and Achilles. That is the love they had for each other. That's why for all eternity they will live together...