⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 1

Eve sighed, seeing her rough schedule

Eve sighed, seeing her rough schedule.  She realized the vast amount of episodes they have to go through and decided for the entire cast to rest for the day. "I need to renovate this place, huh?"

Either way, Eve decided to bring all or perhaps half of the cast to the outside world. Yes! You know it, they'll be out there eating McDonalds and all that whatnot.

Now this place they decided to go shopping in was in a specific country only. Why? Because the author doesn't want to be inaccurate with the locations!

A lot decided to stay at the guest house, mostly because they were tired. The majority of them were teachers, or people who just did not want to socialize.

Kento Nanami, Levi, Erwin and the Hashiras decided to  drink and chat peacefully. 

The Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights assembled in one room and discussed any new plans after witnessing all that. The same could be said for Toman and the Kingdom of Science did.. but it was mostly just them babbling about how cool the episodes were.

Everyone did their own thing as Eve prepped that special surprise for the rest of them. 

"Anyone wanna go for.. a trip to the Philippines for our short break?!" Eve rallied all those she assumed to may be interested.

The majority of them were of course, kids and teenagers. A few adults wanted to come too of course, like the illustrious Gojo Satoru.

A door formed in front of them, under Eve's commands. This door had a dark blue tint and ice-like features. The design was definitely not stolen from a certain gacha game... Anyways! Here goes their short break on the Philippines!

Opening the door lead to a completely different world, the city lights burned faintly, there were the buzzling sounds of all kinds of vehicles and people

Opening the door lead to a completely different world, the city lights burned faintly, there were the buzzling sounds of all kinds of vehicles and people... As well as the modestly cold breeze that swept by their hair.

Normally it isn't cold in Manila, but it was evening and Christmas was nearing! Everyone was filled with excitement, and those new to such technology were just filled with awe.