I Won't Hesitate B-

ahah it's finally rolling along the plot just like I wanted it to- time to kill ✍️ let's see who's first. Enjoy~
_________________________________

The sad thing was that you did hesitate.

You hesitated so much your mind wears bound to explode, and if it didn't explode quick enough you would get Bakugou to do the job for you.

Bakugou behind, himself, he would gladly do it with no hesitation.

Frickity frickshion furious the fifth. You wanted to cuss, and you did in your own foreign language.

After getting back from the store, you Shoto and Eri were all filled with different emotions.

Eri was extremely excited that her dad had bought her a new fairy wand along with a little tea set.

Shoto was tired knowing he still had to pay Touya, as well as knowing he would have to play with Eri sooner or later.

You were panicked, it was like when you were smaller and your dad called out your name. Every single one of your life's choices would end up flowing right into your brain.

Immediately getting into the house you zoomed to the room and went to look in the trash can.

Lucky for you there wasn't much trash, actually no trash at all.

Unlucky for you, you spotted the rip in the condom.

"That's why my stomach hurts?! So I'm not getting my period thank god. But God why me?!" You bit your nails in a panic seeing the dry cum that slipped out.

"Hey hey hey Wakey Wakey mommy and daddy! Wee ooo wee ooo you have school!" Eri was jumping on the bed that was already extremely creaky.

Wonder why that is?

It was a bad idea to let the little girl sleep with you both.

"Mm Eri let us sleep." You snuggled up against a warm hard chest under the covers.

Wait sleep?! Then does that mean this entire thing was a dream?! You jolted up scaring Eri as she jumped on top of Shoto.

"Oof!" Shoto let out the air of his mouth as Eri practically punched his stomach with her entire weight.

You looked over the bed seeing the trash can again, realizing that it wasn't a miracle as the problem was still set in stone sitting right there.

"Fuck." You whispered to yourself, pulling your face down with pure disappointment in yourself and the condom.

Eri twitched her head to the side like a confused puppy. "What does that mean mommy? Can I use fuck?!" She jumped excitedly on Shoto's covered abs with an exquisite smile.

You were a bad mom.

"Oh no no no Eri you can never use that, it's only for big people like daddy and I okay?" You tapped and squished her chubby pink cheek.

Eri nodded understanding, she was such an angel.

"Yes okay mommy I won't say it again! But, Uncle Bakugou isn't a daddy and he uses it all the time." Eri was still confused with a little pout overtaking her lips.

"Uncle Bakugou is an as- ugh he's uh very special Ed." Shoto was about to curse again, until you shoved your elbow right on his injured gut.

You still snorted at his comment of Bakugou being special Ed, if anything it rubbed off of him from Denki.

"Y/n why did you get up like that? You almost gave me a heart attack." Shoto touched your hair and rubbed a piece in his fingers, calming it down.