The Prologue

"Ugh, shouldn't have drank last night," Said a young 18 year old girl with short black hair. She groggily walked down the streets with a look of regret on her face. "But of course my friend insisted since it was the first time we'd be drinking real sake in Japan...No regrets tho."

Ture, she was currently in Japan on holiday from work and a friend had invited her over as he too was doing the same. Now, these two weren't your ordinary human beings, no, they were something else, magical you could say.

In any case, yesterday was her friends last day before he had to return so it was suggested that they go out and eat, the drinks where an option that eventually got out of hand. At least he drank more than she did and she hopped he was having it worse of. This was after all, his idea in the first place.

"*sigh* Hope the painkillers kick in soon." She mumbled to herself as she continued walking to a certain destination. Despite her drinking friend having to leave, she decided to stay around a bit and explore some more but the true reason was because of another friend.

This friend was none other than Sasuke Mikumo and a secret she had shared with him is what caused the man to choose this certain path. Getting into details about how they meet and form a friendship is too long. In short: Sasuke had once accidently jumped into a different dimension and had no idea how to get back. He was about to be killed until she stumbled upon him and helped him return home. He was intrigued by the dimension he landed on, saying how it was very fictional, and wanted to know more by continuously asking questions to his savior. (Who was currently unable to go back because she didn't have enough strength.) Thus a beautiful friendship was born! More so because he was an otaku that could teach her and she was the answer to dimensional travel- But that's not important!

The point is, thanks to all that, she was heading over to a shrine thing were the Honnou-ji Temple once stood to meet up with him. She recalled how he said he was researching a possible wormhole that would appear there. If that was the case then she wanted in cause it's not everyday you stumble upon a natural wormhole...you know, one not created by humans.

Oh! She could see the temple from here!

Speeding up a bit, she saw that there was someone else also heading in that direction, but....it wasn't Sasuke....

...

...

Well it is a monument and a tourist attraction (I think?), so obviously there would be people visiting. Still, despite it not being her friend, this person did look somewhat familiar. They were a bit shorter than herself, a handbag, had long straight hair picked up in a pony tail, a black skirt, and a beautiful blouse. All in all, she was a very pretty person.

It all clicked when the mysterious figure pulled out a little teddy bear from her bag and took a picture of it. She had seen that specific little bear before at some fashion place. Well, a reference at least. Erm, an example? Basically, one of her cousins was hosting an event to determine a lucky designer to create new clothing for them. Various people competed to become the lucky winner, it was a once in a life time opportunity, as many of them have stated. Though she wasn't much into fashion, she did admire their work and determination. However, no matter what the designers did, she never seemed satisfied with the results; it was either too flashy, too revealing or not her style.

Then this one designer presented her work which was pretty girly, yet it had gotten her attention, more so when she looked into this persons portfolio. In said portfolio, was a picture of a little teddy bear with different clothing's, this person using it as an example to show off their clothing. It was cute and neither she or her cousins could stop going uwu's at it.

-Flashback-

"Aww, it's cute." A young looking girl said as she looked at a picture of a teddy bear dressed up in a flowery sun dress.