Chapter 1

Important:

y/n:Your Name

l/n:Lastname

n/n:Nickname

h/c:Hair Color

e/c:Eye Color

f/c:Favorite Color

f/f:Favorite Flower

f/s:Favorite Song

(Author Notes/Comments)

{Time Skips}

~POV~:Point Of View

~Vincent POV~

Dr.Saroyan, Dr.Brennan, And Agent Booth Brought In The Top Half Of A Corpse.

Dr.Brennan, Dr.Saroyan, Dr.Hodgins, And I Started Examining The Remains. Ms.Montenegro Took A Few Photos Of The Remains.

"How Do We Know Sex Without The Bottom Half Of The Body?" Ms.Montenegro Asked.

"Well, The Breast Implant Could Help With That." Dr.Saroyan Said.

"That's My Department. Once We Get The Serial Number I'll Track Down Who Bought It." Agent Booth Said. "How Was The Victim Split In Half?"

"Likely Fishing Line." I Said. "Did You Know Only 1% Of Deaths Are Murder?"

{Half An Hour Later}

I Went To See If Dr.Hodgins Had Gotten Anything From The Particulates.

"Dr.Hodgins, Have You-What Are You Doing?" I Asked As He Released The Blade Of A Guillotine On A Fake Skeleton.

"What? Can't Rule Anything Out." Dr.Hodgins Said.

"Where Did You Get A Guillotine?" I Asked.

"The French Revolution Exhibit." He Said. "Come On, Help Me With This."

{A Few Minutes Later}

Dr.Hodgins And I Dropped The Blade Again.

"We Can Rule Out Guillotine." I Said.

"Hodgins." A Female Voice Said.

We Both Looked. There Was A Woman, About My Age, Coming Into The Room. She Had Long h/c Hair And Beautiful e/c Eyes. The Woman, Is Very Beautiful And Obviously Mad About Something But Trying To Stay Professional With The Issue. I Just Kind Of Stared At Her, Unable To Stop Myself.(In The Show He Was 18 At This Point But In This He's 20 And So Are You.)

"y/n, I Can Explain." Dr.Hodgins Said.

"Hodgins, I Know You've Been Upset Since Zack Was Sent To The Mental Hospital But You Can't Use The French Revolution Exhibit Props To Take Out Your Anger." The Woman Said.

"No, That's Not What I'm Doing At All. Vincent And I Were Doing An Experiment For An Investigation And I Borrowed The Guillotine. I'm Gonna Give It Back, I Promise." Dr.Hodgins Said.

The Woman Looked At Me Then Back At Dr.Hodgins.

"What Are You Doing Here, y/n?" Dr.Saroyan Asked As She Came Into The Room Then Saw The Guillotine. "I Take Back My Question."

"Cam." Dr.Hodgins Said. "Um, Vincent And I Were Just Trying To Figure Out What Sliced The Victim In Half."

"That Would Be Fishing Line." Dr.Saroyan Said. "Come, Mr.Nigel-Murray, The Second Half Of A Victim Is Waiting To Be Identified."