⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (4)

__________
___

"Izuku Midoriya VS Todoroki Shoto!"

"Have they started yet? " I asked Iida while leading Uraraka to our seats.

"We, have to see this!" Uraraka-chan said, her eyes swollen from before.

"Were you blinded!? Hurry up and go see recovery girl!" Iida panicky said.

"No...This is from something else." She said as she rubbed her eyes. I sat between Uraraka-chan and Iida.

"Don't regret your loss ok. Just learn from it and move on." I said as I patted her head.

"Right! But how's Deku gonna deal with the ices? "

I looked at the battle of my two friends. Izu aimed then flicked his finger against the ice that Todoroki was releasing. "Izuku is hopeless..."

When the dust cleared, I saw that Izu's finger was already swollen.

'Izuku ..' I'm starting to worry about him.

"Gah! THEY ALREADY STARTED! " I looked up and saw Kiri-kun.

"Sup Kiri! Great job getting to the second round! " I said while smiling. His face turned red as he rubbed the back of his neck and smile shyly.

"Thanks (Y/N)! I'm up against bakugou! "

"I'll kill you!" bakugou growled as I just looked at him with no expression and looked back to the match, ignoring his presence.

"Haha, I'd like to see you try! "

I watched my friends fight again. Todoroki once again released a huge wave of ice that Izu hit, flicking his finger resulting in breaking its bones. When Izu was able to use his last finger, he used his mouth to flick his thumb. I'm starting to get nervous because of the fight between the two. On the last huge ice that todoroki let out, Izu used his arm. When he punched it, as usual, the bones in it broke. I close my eyes when I suddenly hear Izu's weak shout

"Your power is your own! But you want to be a hero right? That's fine, you're not bound by his blood... YOU DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO BECOME!!! " izu shouted, making my heart feel warm. I tear up.

"What-what a speech! " I sob, dramatically wiping an imaginary tear away from my eyes as Uraraka-chan looked at me, weirded out

Then WHOOSH*

"He used... He used ... his left side!!" I exclaimed in glee while watching them and pointing a finger at Todo while I shake Uraraka who have her mouth agape while she stares upwards.

"Shoto!!!" when I heard this that made me jumped. I looked in the other Audience seat and saw the only scumbag.

" So you've finally accepted it! Great! Excellent !!! it all starts now here for you! You will fulfill my ambitions !!! "shout of the walking torch that just made me frowned at my forehead.