A normal day...

(( Listen to Heart of gold by Birdy while reading, until I tell you another song))

The god dammit stupid alarm wakes you up at 6:50 am. "Well douch.. get out of bed or you'll end up lazy."

You walk lazily out of bed, streching your arms and walk towards the mirror. "Ugh I look like trash... againg, mom! Why am I so fat and ugly?!" You made a sad face while saying it. Your hair is in a messed up bun and your sweater is wrinkley.
"Hunney, stop it already! Go clean up and feel fresh, so you don't come late to school."

You thought to yourself: *uh right.. school.. ew*

*07:50* You put on your new shoes, your coat and pick up your black school bag from the floor. "BYE mom! Have a good day I love you!" You yell before heading outside the front door. "Wait, y/o have you taken your locker key and your books?" -mom said.
"Yes mom, gotta go" You said while closing the door.

Your mom shouted "I love u too hun"

You shut the door and put on you coat hood over you head. Once your outside you look up at the sky and felt a drop coming from the sky. It was cloudy, and on its way to rain.

You thought for yourself *Just a normal day in this shit country*

You started to walk towards your school.