you're Mine (4/5)

"Where are we at now?" you ask in a confused tone, the place looked huge but it didn't look like a mall or any place of that sort.

Daisuke didn't even answer your question, he just got out.

"Hey, wait for me!" you yell, jumping out of the car trying to catch up to him.

He stopped walking and turned around facing you, he threw his hand out for you to grab onto it.

You grabbed onto his hand, and started walking toward the place.

To be a rich guy, he really seems nice.

When you stepped inside the place, it was actually a V.I.P. only mall.

"Woah, what are we doing here?" You ask, the place was huge and it had big time shops.

"It's your birthday, so you can get whatever you want!" Daisuke says while letting go of your hand.

You started running around to nearly every store, grabbing everything you wanted.

"Thank you for shopping at our mall, your total will be $25,720.00" the mall employee says.

The fact that you got everything you wanted, "Daisuke, why all this for me?" you ask.

When asked this question he just stared at you then smirked, he grabbed you by the chin and pulled you closer.

"Because I'm going to make you mine, even if that means spoiling you." he whispered to you.

You smirked at him, then leaned in to kiss him.

"I'm ready to go now!" You say, grabbing his hand.

"Send a truck to my big house, and take all her things there", He tells the shipping employee.

While walking back to the car, you felt the sudden urge to just kiss all over him.

You clung on tighter to him, moving yourself closer to him.

"What is it you want now?" He asked you.

You look him in his eyes, and lick your lips.

"I want you."

He smirked at you, then got in the car.

"Get in" he says to you.

When you got in the car, there was a gift in your seat.

"Whats this?" you ask him, grabbing the bag.

Daisuke started smirking, then looks the other way.

You quickly get inside the car, then opened the gift as Daisuke began to drive.

"It's getting dark, isn't it" you say, even though it was obvious.

You were just trying to make him go home with you, instead of more places.

You had almost forgotten about your gift, you pull back some of the tissue.

"blindfold, and Handcuffs!!" You say in an Surprised tone.

"We're here." Daisuke says while stopping the car, then stepping out.

It was a big mansion, nearly the size of your entire apartment building.

You quickly open the door, leaving everything except your birthday gift.

The inside of the mansion was so nice, and clean.

Daisuke showed you to a room, then took your gift from you.

Inside the room there was something on the bed, and the bathroom light was on.