My Ending

I want to imagine she survives...

When Sasuke and Aisu get covered by the water and become unconscious from lack of air, her skeletons bring her to shore making sure she is still alive, after waking up she orders her skeletons to seek out for Sasuke.

She gathered all the bodies of the ex rookies, and made a special ritual for them, dividing them by their corresponding categories, making them her new dead servants.

The leaf village noticed the ninjas they sent never came back, hoping for the worst, they send more ninjas to investigate, Tsunade then declares (a type of) war to Aisu.

Warships are sent, she knows that this will be over soon, she knows that she will be captured, tortured sent to prison with a life sentence or even death sentence, or she will get killed while still remaining on her island.

Aisu shows Tsunade the video she recorded of the rookies as she watches the video, seeing the die, she sprints towards her, attempting to end her on just one blow.

Aisu fights back and puts Tsunade in a genjutsu telling her that if she (Aisu) doesn't survive, nobody will take care of the island, she tells Tsunade that all teh rookies are alive (for little), telling her that she had it a bit rough will lee that was sawn in half, curing all the poison, they were just in a coma that would let them wake up until a moth passed.

Tsunade didn't know if she was lying or not, but she had to risk it, she offered Aisu a white peach hidden between her clothes, making her a proposal, she would let the rookies get back to the leaf, and giving her all the military support she wanted, Aisu agreed and putted her a condition, tell the rookies she died by Tsunades hands.

Aisu was death to the leaf only providing secret military force to them, she continued to do errands, she was being watched by ANBU 24/7, also taking care of the island.-

Maybe this was a bit of a stretch or confusing, but I don't care, this is what my IMAGINATION (insert sponge bob meme) came up with.

Someone said it rushed, and I completely agree with you, but I was having a moment of inspiration and I didn't want to get into too much detail.